Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Venturi, IDF/DRLA 30 or 32mm
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jaredmcginness
Hey guys,

Anyone have a set of these kicking around? I would like to drop the vent sizes in my Dellortos as an experiment.

34 might be big for a 1911.

Shipped to 21227, MD.
Thanks!
Jared
bandjoey
https://www.cbperformance.com/ should have them in stock
jaredmcginness
Thanks I’ll order from CB if no one has anything. Just figured I’d offer a member my money first.
Dominic
QUOTE(jaredmcginness @ Feb 2 2021, 12:15 PM) *

Hey guys,

Anyone have a set of these kicking around? I would like to drop the vent sizes in my Dellortos as an experiment.

Shipped to 21227, MD.
Thanks!
Jared

Jared,
For a 1911, you would be better off with 28mm venturis, better response. I agree with the rest that CB performance has the best deals.
Dominic

Hey guys,

Shipped to 21227, MD.
Thanks!
Jared

Jared,
For a 1911, you would be better off with 28mm venturis, better response. I agree with the rest that CB performance has the best deals.
jaredmcginness
QUOTE(Dominic @ Feb 3 2021, 12:54 AM) *

Hey guys,

Shipped to 21227, MD.
Thanks!
Jared

Jared,

Thanks for the tip @dominic . Considering my response is poor. I appreciate this. Clearly the 34s are too large.
GregAmy
Jared, what's your timeframe? My DRLA spares tacklebox is snowbound at the moment, but I may be able to get to it this weekend. I'm running a 2056 in a race car so I don't need the smaller venturis.

PM me with your email address.
jaredmcginness
QUOTE(GregAmy @ Feb 3 2021, 08:50 AM) *

Jared, what's your timeframe? My DRLA spares tacklebox is snowbound at the moment, but I may be able to get to it this weekend. I'm running a 2056 in a race car so I don't need the smaller venturis.

PM me with your email address.

PM sent. No time frame at all.
GregAmy
Jared and I were able to meet up and I have some 30s going his way.

I found I have an extra set of 34s if anyone needs them.

Greg
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.