Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 15 x 7 steelies
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Literati914
Got a line on a set of 15x7 (two piece design) steel wheels that came off a race car. They're 4x130 and have a 4.25" backspace and I'm ok with pulling fenders if need be. But would anyone even consider these for a streeted 2056 build... what about 3L Suby ? Thoughts?

SirAndy
What do they look like?

Jenny had a set of widened late style 7" steelies on her silver 914 and they looked awesome.
popcorn[1].gif
rgalla9146
QUOTE(Literati914 @ Feb 2 2021, 05:39 PM) *

Got a line on a set of 15x7 (two piece design) steel wheels that came off a race car. They're 4x130 and have a 4.25" backspace and I'm ok with pulling fenders if need be. But would anyone even consider these for a streeted 2056 build... what about 3L Suby ? Thoughts?

Stock steel wheels are cool 'thing' now in the outlaw world.
Widened ? .....even better.

Literati914
Sorry I didn't mention.. they are not stock wheels, here's a pic:
I'd paint 'em of course..

IPB Image

Freezin 914
I like them, think they look cocky!
SirAndy
QUOTE(Literati914 @ Feb 2 2021, 04:52 PM) *

Sorry I didn't mention.. they are not stock wheels, here's a pic:
I'd paint 'em of course..

I would run them but from the pics there's no way to fit those under stock fenders. You will need to massively pull the fenders or run GT flares to make those work.

I had a set of centerline 7" with a similar offset and they just barely fit under my GT flares.
idea.gif

r_towle
What is the max backspacing again?
Is it 4 3/8 maybe?
Those don’t seem to be 4.25 and 7 inch ...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.