Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 71 914 Roller
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
KevinP
Car has got to go. I'm moving and don't have the room. Located in Orlando and have the title. Engine and tranny are out the car but have them. typical rust spots and hell hole. Asking $1500 OBO Factory wheels in great shape and so is the chrome bumpers.Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Email only please traderklp@msn.com
SavingManuals
@KevinP -- Email sent, as requested.
PaulFV8
Kevin, if it's not sold can you post a few more pictures please. Does it need longs? floors?

thanks
sholman5
Wouldn't mind taking a look at it. Not very far from me. Very interesting.
Craigers17
IMHO the bumpers and wheels together are worth the $1500....plus it looks like you get a decent roller. If the engine & tranny are included....then even better.

This should already be on someone's trailer. GLWTS!
sholman5
QUOTE(Craigers17 @ Feb 4 2021, 06:44 PM) *

IMHO the bumpers and wheels together are worth the $1500....plus it looks like you get a decent roller. If the engine & tranny are included....then even better.

This should already be on someone's trailer. GLWTS!

agree.gif that's why I would like to take a look at it.
sholman5
Email sent
2mAn
If this was in SoCal I would be in trouble.

Whats the title situation?
sholman5
I am going to take a look at it this weekend. Will share what I see.
914 Ranch
What happened to this car???
9144me2enjoy
I’ve been trying to contact seller no response.
KevinP
QUOTE(2mAn @ Feb 5 2021, 03:33 PM) *

If this was in SoCal I would be in trouble.

Whats the title situation?

Clear title
KevinP
QUOTE(9144me2enjoy @ Feb 25 2021, 05:18 PM) *

traderklp@msn.com
KevinP

Sorry I don't get much time to get on the web site so I've refer all to my Email traderklp@msn.com
KevinP

Traderklp@msn.com
Chris914n6
@zoomCat
Bullethead
Email and DM sent... I'll take it.
KevinP
QUOTE(KevinP @ Feb 3 2021, 05:06 PM) *

Car has got to go. I'm moving and don't have the room. Located in Orlando and have the title. Engine and tranny are out the car but have them. typical rust spots and hell hole. Asking $1500 OBO Factory wheels in great shape and so is the chrome bumpers.Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Email only please traderklp@msn.com

Car sold. thanks Russ H
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.