Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Soldier: 1974 Chrome Rear Bumper
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
Edit: Changed to $650 OBO. I think this is a fair price considering a rechrome will cost $400 plus and this one has no damage and includes license plate bracket, bumperettes, studs and dog bones.
While it is correct for 74 only it can be installed on any 914 up through 74. If you do no like the bumperettes you can remove them and add chrome carriage bolts to fill the holes.

This is a bumper that was installed on a car for a short time. The faded Porsche part number sticker is still on it. I added mounting studs and mounting hardware including the rubber dog bone mounts. A powder coated used license plate bracket is included. An pair of excellent condition bumperettes with no flaws are included.
There are or no dents or rust.
This will fit any 914 from 1970-1974. The 1974 rear bumper is the only year that used rear bumperettes. Near perfect condition. Some scratches in the paint on the back side. Minor scratches in the chrome that I could not capture in pictures.
Can ship at cost.

$650 plus shipping, Venmo or Check preferred for payment
Cairo94507
Very nice bumper Bruce. GLWTS. beerchug.gif
bdstone914
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Feb 5 2021, 09:24 AM) *

Very nice bumper Bruce. GLWTS. beerchug.gif

Thanks, Bump for a bumper.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.