Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD : Brown Interior
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Bullethead
For sale cheap for a reason: it's been recovered and though serviceable, it is NOT original materials. Brown vinyl with cord velour insert seats, door cards (yeah, with speaker cut-outs) arm rests and back pad, $200 plus shipping.
If you're in South Florida, pick it up and you can dig through my Teener hard parts stash for free.

Seriously, I need to clear some shelf space. smile.gif

Click to view attachment

aturboman
I'm very interested in buying this. PM sent
Bullethead
A couple more photos... haven't cleaned anything, the impressions in the vinyl and cord should come out with a heat gun. Pix of the backside of the pad and underside of the seat to come.

Click to view attachment

Bullethead
dt4
thats a great deal
aturboman
Hi Russ thanks for posting the additional pictures. Sent you another PM to follow up.
Bullethead
QUOTE(aturboman @ Feb 5 2021, 10:54 AM) *

Hi Russ thanks for posting the additional pictures. Sent you another PM to follow up.

Subsequent to Robert's offer to purchase I prepared to box this stuff up, and realized they had been recovered. I got this interior with a bunch of other stuff and never really inspected it because I never intended to use it.

After disclosing the warts, Robert understandably chose to pass. The photos tell the story... for a budget driver they look OK, or if you swoon over gen-yu-wine patina these should do it for ya.

Click to view attachment
euro911
That was a SUPER deal !!!
Bullethead
More photos...Click to view attachment
Bullethead
Click to view attachment
Bullethead
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Bullethead
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
aturboman
I passed on purchasing these solely due to the fact it turns out the seats have been recovered and I strictly need original upholstery.

Russ has been great in representing these accurately and I still feel these are an excellent deal for a driver quality early car.
gcrotvik
PM sent.
Bullethead
Many have asked for shipping prices, which isn't practical for me to provide for individual locations. Packaging is in two boxes, a UHaul wardrobe for the seats and armrests, a modified bicycle box for the back panel and door cards.
These are bulky, but not especially heavy. I'll get weights so that rough estimates can be provided... and if anyone has suggestions for carriers other than UPS I'd appreciate the input. Thanks.
mepstein
I just shipped an early interior. I used a wardrobe box and a flat screen tv box. Both boxes were oversize and priced ups and fedex crazy expensive($800-1,200). I called my rep at freightquote and got reasonable shipping. It was still ~$180 from PA to NY but wasn't $1,000. The boxes each cost $25.

Unlike a later backpad, the early ones are riveted together and don't come apart into 3 sections.

I sent the parts B to B (business to business). It saves a ton of money vs home pickup. My local mechanic has a large parking lot that can handle a tractor trailer. I used him to receive my two post lift and other items.

No lift gate is needed on the interior parts so that saves money as well.
MM1
Thanks for the tip, Mark. Sure wish I could pick this up . . . in person - like a number of us.
Bruce Hinds
Did this sell?
Bullethead
SOLD! Thank you 914 World, fortunately it went to a member here in South Florida.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.