Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1973 1.7 914 for sale....with 914/6 upgrades
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
quickspool
I'm selling my 914....its been a nice project but a family situation means I have to sell..

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284172726467

Thanks
Andrew.
Stuckon914
QUOTE(quickspool @ Feb 4 2021, 03:05 PM) *

I'm selling my 914....its been a nice project but a family situation means I have to sell..

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284172726467

Thanks
Andrew.

Sorry to hear, nice looking project. GLWTS
Cairo94507
GLWTS. Hopefully you get a good price for that terrific project that has a lot of work already done. Wish I could buy it. beerchug.gif
Robarabian
Im throwing in some bids!!!!
PaulFV8
I'm on the wrong coast (again), but is it available for inspection in person? My engine builder is in the area. Are you willing to help get it loaded on a transport ?

thanks and stay safe
PaulFV8
Andrew, can I have John Chambers take a look at it? In San Diego? How long would you be willing to hold it before the shipping guy arrives ? Thanks
2mAn
$14k doesnt seem like a bad deal for someone
PaulFV8
Did someone here win it? Shipping and logistics slowed me down on bidding. Looks like someone got a good buy. Keep us posted if you’re here

Stay Safe
Robarabian
Yeah, it was me. Haven't picked it up yet. Hoping Saturday.

QUOTE(PaulFV8 @ Feb 13 2021, 05:23 AM) *

Did someone here win it? Shipping and logistics slowed me down on bidding. Looks like someone got a good buy. Keep us posted if you’re here

Stay Safe

Tdskip
@Robarabian - I know this car, feel free to ping me offline. Seller, Andrew, is a good guy.
Robarabian
QUOTE(Tdskip @ Feb 14 2021, 07:02 AM) *

@Robarabian - I know this car, feel free to ping me offline. Seller, Andrew, is a good guy.

PM Sent!!
Cairo94507
Congratulations @Robarabian ! I think you got a good car there. beerchug.gif
Tdskip
So what happened?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.