Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vendor Shout Out: 914werke
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tvdinnerbythepool
Just wanted to say that Rich @914werke has been such a great vendor for some of my more difficult to find parts.

Most recently I needed the nut for the gas tank feed line as mine stripped on disassembly.

1 email to Rich and he had me fixed right up.

If anyone needs anything check his website out or reach out on here. Great communication and lots of rare parts. beerchug.gif
Click to view attachment
Robarabian
Ill second it. I needed a connector and he fixed me right up!
Montreal914
smilie_pokal.gif
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(Robarabian @ Feb 3 2021, 04:40 PM) *

QUOTE(horizontally-opposed @ Feb 3 2021, 04:10 PM) *

You're in good hands with the specifics, but will say two things:

1) I've had a Rich Johnson mount in my conversion for 10~ years, and am very happy with it. The factory setup wasn't available back then, iirc. Both seem viable—I am less excited about mounts that put all that weight on two horizontal bolts.

2) 2.2 is a great engine for a narrow 914, or any 914 for that matter. I've got 911E Ps&Cs with a bit more compression, some head work, Solex cams, and headers, and a sport muffler. While it's very nice and tractable, feeling almost more 3.0 than 2.2, next time will be 2.2S. Love those top-end theatrics, as I learned after driving another 914 with a 2.2S MFI.

Have fun, and thanks for posting. I've picked up a couple of things I might revisit!

Thank you!!!

agree.gif Rich has bailed me out several times. A real asset to our community.

Oscar
CHIZ 914
agree.gif

Rich is the Man and has helped me out tons!

His Tag line is " All 914 / All the time"

Parts. Service. and Just a super cool guy!!

THANK YOU RICH!

Alan
Jett
I’ve lost count of how many times Rich has helped us... I am direction impaired but can easily get to his house and back without a phone smile.gif
Root_Werks
agree.gif

Good source for all things 914! Local to me which is doubly nice!
KELTY360
His name is Rich? I always thought it was ‘My 914 Guy’.
CHIZ 914
piratenanner.gif
He knows the car inside and out. Hoping to get his help with the 100 things left to do on my car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.