Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB : Section of r/f inner wheel housing and under fuel tank
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Luke M
Looking to buy a Right front fender and a section of the right inner wheel housing.
Also need a section under the gas tank. See attached pics.

The fender needs to be in great shape, no rust or damage. Would like a NOS but will take a nice used as well. Also need a section of the inner wheel housing. The section directly behind the right door post (see attached pics and area outlined). Must be in way better condition then what I currently have.
LMK what you have.

* Purchased an NOS r/f fender. Still need a few more sheet metal items listed. *

Thanks,
914LIVE

===================================

Good day.

PM sent on a complete RUST FREE "tub"/"shell"
from a concours/showroom car that I parted out.

One of the most solid 914 bodies that I have seen
(and I have owned 50 of them).

Can section any areas/pieces that you need.

Thank you, 914LIVE.

====================================

QUOTE(Luke M @ Feb 5 2021, 10:24 AM) *

Looking to buy a Right front fender and a section of the right inner wheel housing.

The fender needs to be in great shape, no rust or damage. Would like a NOS but will take a nice used as well. Also need a section of the inner wheel housing. The section directly behind the right door post (see attached pics and area outlined). Must be in way better condition then what I currently have.
LMK what you have.

Thanks,

914LIVE
QUOTE(Luke M @ Feb 5 2021, 10:24 AM) *

LMK what you have.

Thanks,

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Luke M
icon_bump.gif

I need a very nice, rust/dent/damage free right front fender.
NOS would be nice but will take a very nice used one as well.
Also need the section behind the right door post ( as shown in pic ).

Luke M
icon_bump.gif

Any Cali guys cutting up a rust free 914.... blink.gif
Superhawk996
I was able to get some nice donor metal from Vince @porscheaddic

Not sure if you are aware but RD is now making both side of the lower door post pieces that go outboard of the outer longitudinal. Shows up under new products. I fabricated my passenger side from scratch before these became available. Just bought a driver side.

https://www.restoration-design.com/store/product/PP346ECR

@Luke M
Luke M
QUOTE(Superhawk996 @ Feb 19 2021, 06:11 PM) *

I was able to get some nice donor metal from Vince @porscheaddic

RD is now making the lower door post pieces that go outboard of the outer longitudinal.

I know about the RD parts. The problem is they are a little larger then stock. It's actually the overlays from their outer long stiffener. That's what Pete told me a few weeks ago. I did buy a set to try and it would work with some fine tuning. I'm replacing that whole door post with an NOS part. What I need is the section behind all that. It's actually the inner wheel housing that extends into the cab. I think I've dealt with Vince before so I'll pm him.
Luke M
Found an NOS right front fender.

Still looking for a few other sheet metal parts listed.

Thanks,
914werke
Luke I have a full dance card, but I DO have a donor (in green) with the pieces you are after. If you dont find those parts sooner rather than later drop me a line.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.