Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Live stream transmission tear down
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
Trying for noon EST for a quick and dirty tear down of at least one of the commissions I have in this week. Pan is to live stream in my YouTube channel, but I’m already having technical difficulties this morning. FaceBook live is alternative at my EvilWerks page. Stay tuned!
Dr Evil
Update, at noon EST today I will be streaming on FB live. Youtube has been an issue, it will take 24hrs to set up and my page is not discoverable for some reason. So, go to my Facebook page at noon;

https://www.facebook.com/EvilwerksLLC/
Dr Evil
Update: 1hr and 12min of tear down and commentary was done and is recorded to the FB page so you can watch when ya want. That’s for those familiar faces that swung by.
rfinegan
was a good one...Thanks for sharing this..IM going to pull my tail cover ( side shift and check my 1st gear) while I'm swapping out to my 2056.. It is sometimes hard going into 1( it seems like it do not engage all the way) and pops out on take off..Some times its fine..seems like a sweet spot that works if you car is rolling a little bit

Il post back with what i find...

Best Regards

-Robert
ndfrigi
Thank you sir @Dr Evil for sharing your expertise!
Montreal914
Interesting information about the VW and Porsche gear differences. I didn't remember that from the video, then again it's been probably 8 years since I watched it. Other than goofy marking (VW), is the quality different?

Makes me want to dive into another box... idea.gif Thank you for sharing! smile.gif
ddire333
Missed the live but watched just now thanks for taking the time to show
davep
Missed it live as well, but great watching this recording. Sure can be interesting when someone else has been inside the case before you.
maj75
Just watched. Thanks for posting the video. Very educational. I won’t send mine in a crappy box and I will drain it!
Cairo94507
Hi Doc,
Watched the video-entertaining and informative. beerchug.gif
ppccivilian
I was inspired by the live stream tear down, and watched the 2 dvd tutorials today!

Thanks Doc
bobboinski
Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.