Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Misc 914 parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Retroracer
OK, spring cleaning on the spares and leftovers. Most of these are bulky and will not be interested in shipping, but some might work out. Pick up / meet halfway in Bay Area CA preferred. Anyways:

<<ALL PARTS SOLD>>

door glass pair: nice condition one minor chip along the top (see pics) - $60

rear window glass - no chips, just dirty - $10

dash reinforce metal plate - $5

long chrome strip (early dash?) might clean up - free

trunk w/spoiler; nicely added but some bonds cracks and patina'd paint. Ideal for garage wall art - $40

early door pair in Adriatic blue: see pics, window regulators are there and working, drivers door has been filled and repaired - possibly was shot at - and the passenger side got dropped so the door handle area is deformed. Main value is in the regulators - $80/pair

later passenger door (yellow): with triangle glass + upright, looks rust free and in good shape. Later "scissor' regulator is there - $40

door triangle glass + uprights pair - $40

various door trim bits /v fuzzy support - free

[s]ZF steering rack - turns freely but consider core - $40
SOLD

rear koni shock cores, no extra hardware, need rebuild - free SOLD

front brake cores (early) - $20/pair SOLD

brake dust covers - rear? - free SOLD

911 front suspension arms, good condition - $40/pair SOLD

2 cheap bucket seats (3A brand) w/brackets to mount to 914 sliders, poor condition and one modified for lower bolster - free[/s]

OR, PREFERRED: everything for $200.

- Tony

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
72914S
sure could use that rear lid ! too bad I`m on the other coast. DANG IT! Barry
pedrok
Tony,
You have pm
Pedro
mepstein
jimtweet on pelican was looking for 911 a arms. They usually bring decent money compared to 914 arms
Retroracer
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 6 2021, 04:49 PM) *

jimtweet on pelican was looking for 911 a arms. They usually bring decent money compared to 914 arms

Thanks for the heads up @mepstein - was thinking these might get more attention over there
porsche914_73
Hello Retroracer
Can you tell me the brand and condition of the side mirrors on the blue set of doors? I might be interested in them if in restorable condition.
Retroracer
QUOTE(porsche914_73 @ Feb 6 2021, 11:04 PM) *

Hello Retroracer
Can you tell me the brand and condition of the side mirrors on the blue set of doors? I might be interested in them if in restorable condition.

I was hoping to get the doors shifted to free up some storage...! would prefer to sell the complete doors "as is" rather than spend time/effort dissecting, cleaning and pricing things. That may change but your interest is noted,

- Tony
Dominic
Tony,
I'll take the 911 front suspension arms (Lower control arms)...I'm updating the suspension on my SWB 911.
Thanks,
Dominic
Retroracer
Bump.

Retroracer
bump and updates.

GeorgeKopf
I need the chrome window channel guides w/ triangle glass for a late model door. (the kind that have the fuzzy inserts).

door triangle glass + uprights pair - $40
Click to view attachment

Will you ship to 08540 (Princeton NJ)?

Thanks.

George
Retroracer
All listed parts now sold on to new homes / owners.

- Tony
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.