Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fuel lines
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
partwerks
Was going to change out the copper tubing the previous owner had for fuel lines.
Running the LS3 if it makes any difference.
What are my options?
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(partwerks @ Feb 9 2021, 07:53 PM) *

Was going to change out the copper tubing the previous owner had for fuel lines.
What are my options?

Tangerine racing's fuel line kit. Hands down the best kit out there.

When I built my six conversion, I used stainless steel tubing to replace the plastic fuel lines. At the time, there was no kit for them. Since then, I have installed multiple sets of the Tangerine lines. If I were doing it again, I would put a set in my car.

Clay
jhynesrockmtn
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Feb 10 2021, 05:19 AM) *

QUOTE(partwerks @ Feb 9 2021, 07:53 PM) *

What are my options?

Tangerine racing's fuel line kit. Hands down the best kit out there.

When I built my six conversion, I used stainless steel tubing to replace the plastic fuel lines. At the time, there was no kit for them. Since then, I have installed multiple sets of the Tangerine lines. If I were doing it again, I would put a set in my car.

Clay

Agreed. I've installed Tangerine's kit in my carb'd 6 that had a copper line and also replaced my 1.7 4's plastic lines with his fuel injection kit which includes the engine compartment lines. Highly recommend him as a seller.
Aerostatwv
Agreed with all about Tangerine. Have installed a couple sets that work great.
bkrantz
Another thumbs up for Tangerine.
Mark Henry
QUOTE(partwerks @ Feb 9 2021, 08:53 PM) *

I'd first look at the size of the lines that were on the original car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.