Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NOS Dashpad on Sacramento Craigslist
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Dominic
Found this on craigslist....

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/d/sac...7274278935.html
JamesJ
Hello All,
I have reached out to this seller and asked if he would send me additional photos of his dashpad. Below is one of the photos he sent me. There is a "dimple" on the driver side of the dashpad, next to the flat angled area where the A pillar trim is located. I have looked at a friend's NOS dashpad(also never installed) and my own dashpad and I don't see the dimple on either of ours. I circled the dimple in the last photo. Does anyone else have this dimple on their dashpad or could comment on it?
Thanks!
Click to view attachment
Where A pillar trim cuts across the dashpad
Click to view attachment
The "dimple"
Click to view attachment
gcrotvik
Based on the picture I would say that is from it being bounced on that end in the box sometime in its life. It may have happened before it was purchased by the seller. Dealers were notorious in the day for taking back parts and putting part back on the shelf. I purchased a 2.0 center console that was damaged from Chick Iverson. Many years later I talked to Gary Emory who said this happened regularly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.