Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Does anyone know this Forum member and car (Kingman AZ)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
9144me2enjoy
Does anyone know this Forum member rgb91424 and the car he has for sale - a Grey 1973-914 out of Kingman, Arizona? He just listed it for sale on this forum and I would like to buy it if it checks out.
Looks well worth his asking price. Have tried to reach him through the normal methods with no reply yet.
Thanks for any additional information.
SavingManuals
QUOTE(9144me2enjoy @ Feb 10 2021, 08:47 PM) *

Does anyone know this Forum member rgb91424 and the car he has for sale - a Grey 1973-914 out of Kingman, Arizona? He just listed it for sale on this forum and I would like to buy it if it checks out.
Looks well worth his asking price. Have tried to reach him through the normal methods with no reply yet.
Thanks for any additional information.

I tried to connect with him on his previous thread for the same car, but no reply either... http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=348183

confused24.gif

9144me2enjoy
Thanks for the reply, appreciate it! confused24.gif
9144me2enjoy
I was able to make contact with the seller. Trying to work out the details of the transaction.
infraredcalvin
That was a great buy! Congrats on getting to it first!
mepstein
QUOTE(9144me2enjoy @ Feb 11 2021, 03:46 PM) *

I was able to get ahold of the gentleman selling the car, very nice guy. I’m moving forward to purchasing the 914 and get it back to Oregon and get it back on the road. Thank you again for your assistance.

beerchug.gif looked like a good project.
9144me2enjoy
Trying to work with some shippers, they’re as usual a pain to deal with.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.