Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Taking the big plunge
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SteveL
Interesting story. We dated in college and broke up around graduation. We hadn't seen each other for 13 years. Last April, we bumped into each other, and before I knew it, she was living with me.
Last night we got engaged. wub.gif

Wish us luck! We are thinking about a small wedding on Cozumel this winter.
TravisNeff
Neat story, congrats!
Allan
ohmy.gif w00t.gif chairfall.gif

Just kidding......

Congrats!!!
sjhowitson
Congrats. I hope only the best for both of you. It's great to have a partner to go thru life with. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
spare time toys
Thats nice when things work out like that clap.gif clap.gif . But it looks like she is going for your wallet in the photo. BE CAREFULL yooung man biggrin.gif
Joe Ricard
We need to start a thread to collect money for the stripper. What's your address so we know where to send her? That'll fix what's ailing ya.

beerchug.gif Seriously congrats seems serious if you both got back together again.
Hawktel
QUOTE (SteveL @ Jul 18 2005, 10:14 AM)
Interesting story.  We dated in college and broke up around graduation.  We hadn't seen each other for 13 years.  Last April, we bumped into each other, and before I knew it, she was living with me.  
Last night we got engaged.   wub.gif

Wish us luck!  We are thinking about a small wedding on Cozumel this winter.

I'll tell you the same thing my dad did when I told him I found the one.

"She likes you? Whats wrong with her?"
jet1
Good luck and congratulations! OR maybe it should be congratulations and good luck?! biggrin.gif clap.gif
Brett W
I'll take your teener and any parts you have. Since you will have to buy new furniture and stuff you won't need it anymore.
dralf
laugh.gif
Being "Engaged" does not necessarly mean you have to get married. I have been engaged for 3 years and still keeping her at bay. I do have to admit that the pressure from her end is almost as stong as my ability to hold out. sad.gif

Congratulations anyway...she looks like a keeper.

MoveQik
Congrats! smilie_pokal.gif
seanery
clap.gif clap.gif driving.gif driving-girl.gif clap.gif clap.gif
Dr. Roger
Just so I can say, "I told U so"....

One word.

"Pre-nup"
TravisNeff
QUOTE (rogergrubb @ Jul 18 2005, 02:19 PM)
Just so I can say, "I told U so"....

One word.

"Pre-nup"

don't you mean pre-nip?
Dave-O
Way to go Steve!!! smilie_pokal.gif

Looks like I won't be able to make it to the Minneapolis 914 gathering but we should go out for a beer sometime.

David
redshift
idea.gif

Hmm... they'll never take me (or want me) alive!

Good luck!

unsure.gif

M
Jeroen
way to go!!!
good luck to ya both smilie_pokal.gif
Qarl
Your hands are too low! Picture would have been better had they been higher up and she had a funny look on her face!

Congrats!

sucker...

beerchug.gif
Kargeek
Congrats! Oh I remember those days...that was over 22 years ago. I wish you many happy years...

There used to be a Zenith or Magnavox TV commercial slogan many years ago...you could relate it to premarital sex. (Not that I suggest it)

“The Quality Goes In Before The Name Goes On”
AZ914
Congrats Steve!! beerchug.gif

Interestingly, I just got engaged on Cozumel last month! grouphug.gif
trojanhorsepower
Congrats! smilie_pokal.gif

-Pete
Qarl
I know where that picture was taken!

I "thought" it looked familiar!
dflesburg
If she really loves you, get up every morning and thank God for putting her in your life, at the end of every day thank him for that day. So many go through life not knowing that what you have there can exist. Your a lucky man - don't forget it, its too easy to do.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.