Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB I need a couple engine parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
B2524
I need the two brackets that mount an alternator plus I need the main cooling fan that mounts on the crank. I’d like an early fan with no broken fins and no corrosion issues.
Please post pics on this thread and PM a price.
Thanks for helping get another 914 back on the road.
bdstone914
QUOTE(B2524 @ Feb 13 2021, 11:53 AM) *

I need the two brackets that mount an alternator plus I need the main cooling fan that mounts on the crank. I’d like an early fan with no broken fins and no corrosion issues.

@B2524

I have the alternator brackets and an early fan with the cone shape center. I can post pictures later. There fan has been sand blasted and ring powder coated. Brackets are zinc plated. Do you need the special bolts for the alternator brackets? Got them too.
B2524
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Feb 13 2021, 09:21 PM) *

QUOTE(B2524 @ Feb 13 2021, 11:53 AM) *

@B2524

I have the alternator brackets and an early fan with the cone shape center. I can post pictures later. There fan has been sand blasted and ring powder coated. Brackets are zinc plated. Do you need the special bolts for the alternator brackets? Got them too.

Yes I need the special bolts. Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.