Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: * SOLD * FS 1974 1.8 black in Prescott AZ
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
SavingManuals
Anyone familiar with this car?

https://prescott.craigslist.org/cto/d/sedon...7276614839.html
ric birks
No, but it's been sold and now longer available.
SavingManuals
QUOTE(ric birks @ Feb 13 2021, 03:46 PM) *

No, but it's been sold and now longer available.

I had called on it. Seller was nearly completely paralyzed and said he had never been on the internet...may not have known it's true value
brcacti
Yeah, someone got a fantastic bargain on that one.
ErickHarrell
I bought the car. he had two I bought both the were pickled in the mid 90,s after he was injured. one car has been in a minor accident but is original paint and has a nice motor from FAT performance and the other is just a very clean car. he lived a few blocks away from me. I have one other 914 its a 914/6 race car I bought because it was the car that made me fall in love with 914s its John zupans and monte shelton old race car I bought that one on BAT. i also have several 356s I'm new to forums but been playing with vintage porsches for many years
mepstein
QUOTE(ErickHarrell @ Feb 14 2021, 02:43 AM) *

I bought the car. he had two I bought both the were pickled in the mid 90,s after he was injured. one car has been in a minor accident but is original paint and has a nice motor from FAT performance and the other is just a very clean car. he lived a few blocks away from me. I have one other 914 its a 914/6 race car I bought because it was the car that made me fall in love with 914s its John zupans and monte shelton old race car I bought that one on BAT. i also have several 356s I'm new to forums but been playing with vintage porsches for many years

welcome.png
burton73
QUOTE(ErickHarrell @ Feb 13 2021, 11:43 PM) *

welcome.png

Bob B
flat4guy
Post pics for those of us that missed the ad - please.
SavingManuals
@flat4guy Those are pics I downloaded from the Craigslist post. Craigslist image quality was as you see here. At least I was able to rotate some of them to be oriented correctly
flat4guy
QUOTE(SavingManuals @ Feb 18 2021, 11:24 AM) *

@flat4guy Those are pics I downloaded from the Craigslist post. Craigslist image quality was as you see here. At least I was able to rotate some of them to be oriented correctly

Thank you - looked pretty clean ... in 2005. haha
SavingManuals
QUOTE(flat4guy @ Feb 18 2021, 09:38 PM) *

QUOTE(SavingManuals @ Feb 18 2021, 11:24 AM) *

Thank you - looked pretty clean ... in 2005. haha

True, but... @ErickHarrell could you share a few pics of it as it is now?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.