Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: passenger rocker panel!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Aaron Cox
well to avoid being hit in a parking lot, i scrubbed a round curb into my apssenger rocker pabel- its dented in- it hit a foot in front of the jackpoint- anyone have a passenger side rocker they want to part with?
URY914
Don't get another-fix the one you got.
Hammer and bondo will fix it.

Post a picture.

Paul
tat2dphreak
I have to fix my Driver side panel... it scraped a board when we were taking it off the Trailer... jacked it pretty good... but I needed to pull it off anyway, it hd a little rust on the bottom edge. mad.gif
ninefourteener
I just bought a set of chrome rocker panels on e-bay, so I'm going to be selling my black ones.
tat2dphreak
nine: are they the metal ones or plastic ones you are going to sell... if metal, let me know a price... I looked at my driver side one yesterday and it is going to take a professional, the metal ripped a little bit! headbang.gif
ninefourteener
They are metal.... I'm not sure if they are original, or stainless, but they have been painted black, regardless.

I haven't pulled them off yet (I haven't gotten the new ones yet in the mail).

They are 100% completely rust free. No dents, dings, only a coulple of paint flakes peeling off.

Not sure what to ask really. I haven't priced a "regular" set on e-bay. What are they worth? Make me an offer.

Or, I'd trade them for a descent front spoiler or one of those "ugly panel" Porshe reflector kits. Or even a descent CD player.... any takers?
tat2dphreak
I have no I dea on what they are "worth"... I just didn't want to replace my metal ones with 'glass...

I guess it's really more what are they worth to you?..smile.gif

I may be able to hook you up with a decent used CD player though... PM me if you have an idea of what you would like for them...
ninefourteener
Will do, lemmy get the new ones in the mail, get the old ones off, and then I'll write you back. Thanks!

God forbid the new ones are nasty, and I have to send them back..... don't want to promise you these if I have to keep them
tat2dphreak
Absolutely! I'm not in a huge hurry... it's not even running right now! smile.gif just send an email or PM if you decide to get rid of them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.