Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Bursch Muffler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jaredmcginness
For sale is a used, drivers quality Bursch exhaust. This fits 1.7 and 1.8 style heat exchangers.

Nice sporty sound.
A clean up and high heat paint would have it looking great. Few dings and dents otherwise.

I used this for my motor break in, so I heard it a few times.

Pick up in Catonsville MD 21227 Would love to get it out of here this week.
$100.

IPB Image

IPB Image
MikeInMunich
Great deal. Love the Bursch. Worth more over here. Just looked into shipping it over UPS...I could fly over there and back and eat on the plane 4 times for the same price!!

blink.gif screwy.gif

Why would UPS price themselves out of business with rates like that??

Not that the seller said he would ship it. I was just curious and sharing what I found out.

M.i.M.
jaredmcginness
Thanks for the response Mike. I am going to look at some rates soon.

However, I am against shipping this mostly. It is ridiculous. I shipped a Harley Horseshoe oil tank this weekend and it cost almost $50. UPS is a crime.
euro911
Not that I'm a fan of USPS these days, but look into USPS' rates for Parcel Post.

Several years ago, DHL, FedEx and UPS all wanted $85.00+ to ship an antique telephone to a friend in Germany. USPS was $12.00 ...
jaredmcginness
Bump, anyone need this?
realjobdon
QUOTE(jaredmcginness @ Apr 14 2021, 05:29 AM) *

Bump, anyone need this?

I'd love to have it but in CA (95124). I know shipping is outrages but I don't see these on Auto Atlanta or pelican any longer. LMK if you're willing to ship it and what USPS parcel is.
cyclesmithc
I could use this muffler. Are you going to Carlisle? I could pre pay you if you are.
Thanks, Chris
nditiz1
If Jared is not, he can drop it off with me as I plan on going.
cyclesmithc
Hey, thanks for that nditiz, if it works out i'd give you something for fuel.
Jared, I sent you a PM in case you thought it could work out.
Thanks, Chris
mepstein
I’m pretty sure Jared is headed to Carlisle

@jaredmcginness
jaredmcginness
Thanks fellas! I will be going and have worked out a deal with Chris. Looking forward to see you all
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.