Full Version: OT: From the who cares dept
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
URY914
http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/WinnipegSun/...136437-sun.html

They make a sweet couple. barf.gif

P
Hawktel
I give it 18 months.

His show sucks. I wish it had ended 18 months ago.
Toast
Someone who might have a crush on Sandra may care. rolleyes.gif
Brett W
Two things will happen:

1. It will last three months and she will figure out what she married and that he isn't interested in changing.

2. She will change him into a sniveling woosie who ain't worth a damn anymore.
Part Pricer

Tell us more Toast. How long have you had these feelings? smile.gif
LvSteveH
The funniest thing is that he may well have more money than she does at this point, that is if he has a good business advisor and he doesn't spend it all on hookers and blow.

biggrin.gif
tdgray
Well She's just achieved......

INSTANT SKANK STATUS.... WOW
URY914
QUOTE (tdgray @ Jul 18 2005, 11:34 AM)
Well She's just achieved......

INSTANT SKANK STATUS.... WOW

agree.gif

She has never been married. She was saving herself for that a-hole?

Hasn't she seen the shows of his where he crys about his than current wife?

Why did I start this thread? headbang.gif
Toast
QUOTE (Paul Heery @ Jul 18 2005, 12:24 PM)
Tell us more Toast. How long have you had these feelings? smile.gif

Shhhhh.............you weren't suppose to read into what I said. laugh.gif
bperry
If it goes as well as the previous marriage, perhaps after she
has the kid and leaves him,
she could make some movies with Janine..... laugh.gif

--- bill
URY914
headbang.gif Why did I start this thread? confused24.gif

P
balljoint
Paul,

Were you the one who started that thread about Brad and Jennifer that got so heated it had to be locked? biggrin.gif

Dood. Seriously. ohmy.gif wink.gif biggrin.gif
maf914
Sandra Bullock has a house in the dunes on Tybee Island, which is the beach for Savannah. I've never seen her on the beach, but if I do I'll try to get a photo for Toast! laugh.gif

I'll also keep an eye out for one of Jesse's hot rods. barf.gif laugh.gif
Part Pricer
QUOTE (maf914 @ Jul 18 2005, 04:05 PM)
I've never seen her on the beach, but if I do I'll try to get a photo for Toast!

Shhhhh.............Toast is trying to be discrete. laugh.gif
URY914
QUOTE (balljoint @ Jul 18 2005, 12:03 PM)
Paul,

Were you the one who started that thread about Brad and Jennifer that got so heated it had to be locked? biggrin.gif

Dood. Seriously. ohmy.gif wink.gif biggrin.gif

Don't pin that one one me... mad.gif
GaroldShaffer
happy11.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE (bperry @ Jul 18 2005, 11:40 AM)
If it goes as well as the previous marriage, perhaps after she
has the kid and leaves him,
she could make some movies with Janine..... laugh.gif

--- bill

beerchug.gif
URY914
I'm sure she'll get all 'tated up now. cool_shades.gif barf.gif
Joe Ricard
He shoulda stayed with Janine. I woulda
tat2dphreak
she could make some movies with Janine.....

no, no... she's a Jessica Darling kind of girl happy11.gif

Someone who might have a crush on Sandra may care

want her address?! lol2.gif
SLITS
I am heatbroken lol2.gif
MikeP
she looks like a 15yr old boy in a wig, maybe Jesse is into that sort of thing
Rouser
QUOTE (Hawktel @ Jul 18 2005, 03:16 PM)
I give it 18 months.

You give them THAT long? I believe he was married less than that to his 2nd wife, and SHE was built like a brick outhouse! I'm talkin' Carmen Electra hot. When they divorced, he had to have her name removed here-'n-there through painfull laser tatoo removal.

Sandra leads a typical Hollywood borderline anorexic lifestyle, and Jesse is ... well ... Jesse.

A match borne in the bowels of Hell. Heck, it might even make a good movie!
scotty b
dry.gif He's not really getting all that much. I went out with her a few years ago ( she won't admit it though, to save me from the publicity) Yeah she looks pretty good, Yeah she's stinkin rich, but there really isn't all that much else there. I have since found the love of my life. Salma Hayeck. Sure you haven't heard about it, mainly for the same reason, the publicity factor. We like to keep things low key. Salma and I. I'm trying to get her to change that name, but she sticks with the "that is who I am,I will not deny my roots,eben for ju my lub"
" But honey have you really listend to how that sounds?" Jes I hab, an in my language it izz beautiful name"
So I'm gonna give in and let her stick with it confused24.gif
GWN7
I just want to know why your reading a newspaper from way up here? biggrin.gif
LvSteveH
QUOTE (scotty b @ Jul 18 2005, 03:59 PM)
<  I have since found the love of my life. Salma Hayeck. Sure you haven't heard about it, mainly for the same reason, the publicity factor. We like to keep things low key. Salma and I.

How nice of you to protect her ( Salma Hayek's) identity even further by misspelling her name. lol3.gif
Lou W
laugh.gif
scotty b
QUOTE (LvSteveH @ Jul 18 2005, 04:08 PM)
QUOTE (scotty b @ Jul 18 2005, 03:59 PM)
<  I have since found the love of my life. Salma Hayeck. Sure you haven't heard about it, mainly for the same reason, the publicity factor. We like to keep things low key. Salma and I.

How nice of you to protect her ( Salma Hayek's) identity even further by misspelling her name. lol3.gif

Yeah umm about that see her agent actually thought it would halp her career by dropping the C, he said it would seem "more exotic" but you know since I'm used to her true self I don't go by her Americanized Hollywood name. You see....I love her for who she REALLY is, not who Hollywood wants people to think she is. You know??? We were meant to be together wub.gif
jonwatts
Neither of them can go slower than 55 or the school bus / party boat will blow up.

It must be true, I read it on the internet.

redshift
Well, I dislike infotainment, so I can only hate news like one celebrity, marrying another celebrity.... I think they should all get a job.

Jesse James is an IDIOT for marrying that... whatever that is.. man, he makes a mean scooter..

smile.gif

M
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.