Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sebring
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
wndsrfr
Going to Sebring with SVRA this week with the /6 Kermee....got the trans re-geared to N/S/ZA so will see how that works.
Anyone else in?
carr914
I'll be there
carr914
I only got over to the Paddock once and you weren't around. Sorry I missed you

Click to view attachment
Jetsetsurfshop
How did you do?
I'm going this weekend. Custom gears too. N,T,Y. The Y gear was to short for my tires last time (225/45). I'm running a little taller tire (225/50) this time. Cant wait to see the difference.
Waiting for your video....
wndsrfr
QUOTE(carr914 @ Feb 22 2021, 03:53 AM) *

I only got over to the Paddock once and you weren't around. Sorry I missed you

Click to view attachment

Arrgh...sorry I missed you...based on the scooter parked by the trailer I'm betting I was asleep in the Yukon for power nap.....
Here's my first race start--amateur move at turn 7....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRwEsg2c0lE

And the second one....got brake checked just before the green flag so dropped couple of places but got 'em back later on without drama....gearing is N/S/ZA with 24x8.5x15 Hoosier TD's...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkyrFr_uMI4
carr914
Click to view attachment
carr914
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
brant
looks great
wndsrfr
QUOTE(brant @ Mar 8 2021, 07:26 AM) *

looks great

That last shot from the back at Turn 17 has the blur that depicts perfectly the harshness of that turn--there's no smooth way through there--it's all jump, bump, slip & slide & grab doing a 180 degree high speed turn. Then there's nothing to focus on, can't see any apex, the far wall is just blue white blue white all looks the same...arrgh! Tried to pass under the blue dot each time but not close to perfect at that either...all part of the Sebring "charm"...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.