Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 2.0 ECU hanger Bracket
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Bucci
Good morning, I’m looking for a 1976 ECU hanger bracket I believe it attaches to the battery tray and holds ECU in place near the firewall, etc.

If one of the members has one please let me know I can blast it and repaint it so condition should not be a big deal.

Thanks

Click to view attachment
Luke M
I have the 90 degree part of it. LMK.
914Sixer
Might have one but frozen in for awhile.
Bucci
Sixer, stay off the highways. Good luck out there let us know if you need us to send anything back like supplies, etc. beer3.gif

Also, is there a secondary bracket that goes with the ECU bracket.?

Thanks

QUOTE(914Sixer @ Feb 16 2021, 08:34 AM) *

bdstone914
QUOTE(Bucci @ Feb 16 2021, 11:09 AM) *

Sixer, stay off the highways. Good luck out there let us know if you need us to send anything back like supplies, etc. beer3.gif

Thanks

The 76 had the bigger bracket welded to the battery tray. Are there nuts welded to the battery tray? I think i still have one cut from a 76 car. Or you can use the earlier bracket.
frostyf
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Feb 16 2021, 04:00 PM) *

Thanks

The 76 had the bigger bracket welded to the battery tray. Are there nuts welded to the battery tray? I think i still have one cut from a 76 car. Or you can use the earlier bracket.

Sorry to ask another question in a late car thread, but how did the early bracket attach to the car? Are there supposed to be studs on the firewall or perhaps the battery tray? Does it bolt to both the car and the ECU? Anyone have a picture?
bdstone914
QUOTE(frostyf @ Feb 16 2021, 05:24 PM) *

Thanks

Sorry to ask another question in a late car thread, but how did the early bracket attach to the car? Are there supposed to be studs on the firewall or perhaps the battery tray? Does it bolt to both the car and the ECU? Anyone have a picture?

@frostyf
Pre 75 cars had nuts welded to the front edhe of the battery tray. The bracket attached to those nuts. Many replacement battery trays do not have the nuts.
frostyf
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Feb 17 2021, 12:47 AM) *

QUOTE(frostyf @ Feb 16 2021, 05:24 PM) *

Thanks

@frostyf
Pre 75 cars had nuts welded to the front edhe of the battery tray. The bracket attached to those nuts. Many replacement battery trays do not have the nuts.

Thanks for that info on the nuts, believe mine are missing!
rgb91424
I have this. I believe from 73/74. $ 50 Shipped In the CUSAClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
Bucci
QUOTE(rgb91424 @ Feb 17 2021, 04:03 PM) *

I have this. I believe from 73/74. $ 50 Shipped In the CUSAClick to view attachment Click to view attachment

RGB91424, I sent you a private message.

Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.