Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GB Wheel center caps $99 Polished like OEM caps for Fuchs Predrinis, and MahleS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
Trying to help out a few guys that might need these. Set of 4 center caps for the stock wheels. These are polished unlike the satin ones we 1st did and are still available.

$99 a set but need 10 takers to make this work. Will be limiting the quantity as to not blow out all my stock

Who's in?
yellowporky
Me please
BillJ
i am in
second wind
How is the fitment? Wasn't there some of these out there that didn't fit very well? I have original fuchs. Thank you very much.
gg
Mikey914
The very 1st ones I made had a clearance issue on the front.
We corrected it and then fit just like the OEM part.
Only you can tap them out with a hammer on the back side without deformity them.

Funny thing someone copied my 1st part that was flawed and started making them without checking. dry.gif Karma I guess.
BillC
I'm in, too.
second wind
Okay sounds great....as long as they fit I am in for four.....thank you...WoooHooo!!
gg
Mikey914
Rrrockhound

Added from.other thread

5 sets left
VoPo914
I'm in for a set.
second wind
Hello Mikey....so somewhere in this tread but I couldn't find it again someone said the lip is not identical to the stock cap....is this a fact? Do tell.....thank you very much.
gg
chrisg
I’d like in on a set, please.
Mikey914
On the earlier run the flange was a little bigger our current production we have made them more like OEM. Can't tell the difference when they are not next to each other
Here's a pic
New vs old
TJB/914
smile.gif
I am in for a set if still open.
Tom
stevend914
Two sets please
mmichalik
I'll take a set as well.
Thanks guys!
second wind
Wow....the difference on the width of the flange/lip/whatever is barely a bch....(ch, bch,rch)....would love to hear if anyone knows what I am talking about hear....anyway thank you Mark and bring it on!!
gg
Mikey914
Looks like one set remains
JamesM
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Feb 18 2021, 12:27 PM) *

Looks like one set remains

Alright, im in.
yellowporky
Mark @Mikey914 ,
Thank you for doing this. i did order mine and the code that you sent to me did not work so i pm'd you and got no response then i called a couple times to the shop and only got voicemail. i left a message regarding the situation but no call or credit back for the difference. Not a fan of having to chase around something like this.
Chris
tyfighter123
I am in for a set!
Rods914
If someone drops out I would like a set.
Mikey914
QUOTE(yellowporky @ Feb 21 2021, 12:08 PM) *

Mark @Mikey914 ,
Thank you for doing this. i did order mine and the code that you sent to me did not work so i pm'd you and got no response then i called a couple times to the shop and only got voicemail. i left a message regarding the situation but no call or credit back for the difference. Not a fan of having to chase around something like this.
Chris

The code was o ly for the polished center caps that were in the link provided in the PM. Looks like you wanted the satin. They are less expensive but can do for the same price if you want.
Just let me know.
Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.