Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SoCal Mini Rally Saturday MARCH 6th
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
lbubba42614
Nice day
lbubba42614
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Mar 7 2021, 08:44 AM) *

The video was great. Wish you had included some clips of the folks talking. I see their cars on the screen all the time and I read their thoughts on the page, but I’m missing their voice.

I'm so glad you like the video, next time I will include more body's and audio smile.gif. Had a really great time.
mxkinn01
Agreed on the video and pictures. Well worth the drive to so cal. Thanks for setting this up Greg and letting us tag along.
Oscar the shot you took of cars in front of you while driving and rear view mirror cars was pure genius (maybe because I was right behind you) LOL.
Had a great time. Cant wait until next time.

Mike and Donna
Coondog
Alright everybody, save the date May 22 is the next SoCal mini Rally. Idyllwild will be the destination. Joining up with our San Diego Teeners. I will post up a new thread.
PCH
Thank you Greg for setting this event up and thank you Oscar for the lady gift!

Really a fun event. Nice to meet the troops and to see places we wouldn't have seen. The caravan sure created a lot of smiles!

Love the video and pics-thanks for posting them.

Motored back home via Route 66.
914_teener
Thanks for Greg and everyone for letting me hang out and tour what literally is my CA backyard. Great to see old friends and meet new ones. Great to get out socially.

Thanks Oscar for the kind words for our past friends as well.

Rob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.