Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 914 Workshop Manual, Restorer's Guide and Tech Tips 700
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Fahren Cars
SOLD

Selling a group of three books, preferably as a set. My son and I have newer versions of all these books so we're selling my older set. I've seen some of these on eBay for crazy prices. We're not trying to get crazy $ here. Asking $50 for the set, shipping included by USPS. Will ship 3-day by UPS for additional fee. Make us an offer.
  • 914 Tech Tips 700, by George A. Hussey, IV, "Dr. 914", 2nd Edition, 1999. Used. The cover looks like the color has been scraped off but the interior pages are all in excellent condition. Still bright white, not torn or marked up.
  • The 914 and 914/6 Porsche Restorer's Guide to Authenticity, by Dr. B. Johnson, 2nd Printing, 1991. Used. This book is in great shape, inside and out. This has the non-slick pages printed with black and white images.
  • Haynes Porsche 914 Owner's Workshop Manual, First Edition 1976. Does not cover the 6-cyolinder version. This book is well loved. It appears all the pages are there. There are a few loose ones. Some of the pages are tattered on the edges, and it is yellowing but still a solid manual for getting greasy or using as a quick reference. It has some hand written notes such as part numbers on some of the pages but not distracting.
Thanks for looking!

Click to view attachment
SavingManuals
I'd like to buy the set. PM me
Fahren Cars
QUOTE(SavingManuals @ Feb 18 2021, 08:10 AM) *

I'd like to buy the set. PM me

Thanks, Jeff! Will get these shipped to you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.