.... beerchug.gif

Read 1st post page 1 update.
BuddyV
QUOTE(Coondog @ Aug 30 2021, 07:19 PM) *

QUOTE(BuddyV @ Aug 30 2021, 10:24 AM) *

Any word on registration? I don't want to miss this smile.gif

.... beerchug.gif

Read 1st post page 1 update.

... OK...... found it..... says the registration is coming soon.

aktion035.gif
914-300Hemi
icon_bump.gif
strawman
I just updated Post #1. As instructed therein, please PM me if you want to be registered. I'm looking forward to a great WCR 2021!
Coondog
FYI
Additional info from updated post.
It’s a easy 10 minute walk from the host hotel to Woodstock pizza.
Justinp71

Sounds fun! Wish I could make it, have some personal obligations preventing me... hopefully next year!
jcd914
My wife and I are planning to be there!
Were heading down with a motorhome with 914 in tow.
Redwood City, then Halfmoon Bay, then Morro Strand Beach and then SLO.

Just got the 914 on the road and took it to sportscar races at Laguna Seca last weekend, we go and camp each year. It was fun to have it to tool around the track/camping area and to run into Monterey with. But I have a lot of loose ends to tie up before WCR.

Jim

Click to view attachment
MartyYeoman
PM sent.
914-300Hemi
PM sent
914SIXXation
QUOTE(914-300Hemi @ Sep 16 2021, 10:51 PM) *

PM sent

PM Sent

Margie driving-girl.gif
strawman
I just updated the attendee list!
mgp4591
PM sent. Thanks for setting this up - it's gonna be a good one!
DucRS
PM sent
Thanks Strawman!
MikeEnglish
Hi,
I'd like to attend this year. I've booked the host hotel and would like to order a t-shirt when available.
Thanks,
Mike English
1973 914
914Toy
PM sent.
mxkinn01
PM sent.
Thanks Strawman
mxkinn01
Did I read somewhere there will be room for trailer parking?
Coondog
QUOTE(mxkinn01 @ Sep 19 2021, 11:37 AM) *

Did I read somewhere there will be room for trailer parking?

PM strawman.
strawman
I just updated the attendee list, and responded to PMs. Have a great week!
MikeEnglish
Hi,
Will there be a link to order a shirt? And thanks for doing this!

Best,
Mike English
Coondog
QUOTE(MikeEnglish @ Sep 21 2021, 03:06 PM) *

Hi,
Will there be a link to order a shirt? And thanks for doing this!

Best,
Mike English

Yes, Strawman will post this info in the near future. He always updates the first thread on page one.
strawman
I just updated Post #1 with updated sponsor information and attendee list. Feel free to PM me with any ideas!

BTW, I am still working with the t-shirt vendor on final details, and hope to post a separate topic with ordering/payment info.

Geoff
Cairo94507
Crap. It is looking like we won't be able to make it this year. Just bought a new place (to us) up in Auburn, closing on 9/29. smile.gif I have a bit of work to do before we can move in and I just can't take a weekend out of the calendar and hit my schedule. I am bummed. sad.gif

Our current place will go on the market on 10/1 which is the other complication as I need to be around to deal with that.

CoronaMike
In addition to the OFFICIAL tshirt when it's ready, you can also gear up over at 914 Reasons. smile.gif

Here's a few - but there's a bunch more.

Click to view attachment

Shop Link: https://www.etsy.com/shop/914Reasons?ref=shop_sugg

Hope you don't mind the shameless plug..... but people need shirts and hats - right? piratenanner.gif
buggvert
Can I join up in Los Olivos as a tag along?
PDXMike
I'm in! I installed the engine this week and made one mostly uneventful trip around the block. No reason not to sign up for a 2300 mile road trip two weeks from now. driving.gif
Mikey914
We plan to drive down the 13th Anyone leaving from PDX in the morning wanna convoy ?
strawman
I just added the t-shirt ordering link in Post #1, and updated the sponsor list to include 914Werke. I really like the orange Porsche 914 on the charcoal grey material -- I hope that you do, too! Feel free to order one or two shirts even if you're not able to attend (but be sure to choose the $6.95 delivery option if you're not attending).
Mikey914
What is the count on the dyno runs? I'm interested to see what my car can do. I've suspected that it's not completely stock. Output would tell.
Mark
strawman
I've only had one other attendee (besides you and me!) indicate interest so far... so I'll start an official sign-up thread with a closing date for signing up to ensure we get the requisite ten participants in order to get the discounted rate of $100 per car.

Geoff

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Sep 29 2021, 12:46 AM) *

What is the count on the dyno runs? I'm interested to see what my car can do. I've suspected that it's not completely stock. Output would tell.
Mark

Steve
QUOTE(strawman @ Sep 29 2021, 11:15 AM) *

I've only had one other attendee (besides you and me!) indicate interest so far... so I'll start an official sign-up thread with a closing date for signing up to ensure we get the requisite ten participants in order to get the discounted rate of $100 per car.

Geoff

Mark

I'm interested!!
Coondog
Sorry to post this but due to immediate health issues I will not be able to make this years WCR. Hopefully I will be able to make future events.

For now just asking for prayers.

Greg
914-300Hemi
QUOTE(Coondog @ Sep 29 2021, 05:37 PM) *

Sorry to post this but due to immediate health issues I will not be able to make this years WCR. Hopefully I will be able to make future events.

Greg

Sorry to hear Greg. Hope you are okay. We will miss you.
Please reach out if you need anything.

jcd914
QUOTE(Steve @ Sep 29 2021, 11:25 AM) *

Geoff

Mark

I'm interested!!

Out of general curiosity I'm interested but too many loose ends with my 914 to commit to it.
FL000

Geoff

Mark

I’m down for the dyno run too.
second wind

Greg

All the best to you Greg......you have always been so warm and friendly to me....a welcome face at events. Prayers and more prayers !!!
gg
Steve

Greg

@coondog Praying for you Greg!! Let me know if you need anything. If you are up to it, you can always fly in and ride with me or someone else.
drem914
QUOTE(Steve @ Sep 30 2021, 09:23 AM) *

Greg

@coondog Praying for you Greg!! Let me know if you need anything. If you are up to it, you can always fly in and ride with me or someone else.

@coondog Whatever you need from us Greg, please let us know. No ask is too small or too big.
Mikey914
Hope for the best for you Greg. We have lost too many from the 914 community lately.
Mikey914
Looks like 6 on the dynamic. Someone ping me for the list if you don't see my name on it when posted. Gonna be real busy right up to the event.
Mark
914_7T3
Wishing @coondog prayers for a speedy recovery and hope to see you on another SoCal ride soon!

driving.gif
Spoke
@strawman

Geoff,

I'm shipping 2 sets of 914 brakes to you for door prizes for the WCR.

Both sets are black colored boards. Below are some night pictures of my car with the round pattern lights and a beautiful customer car with the square pattern LED brakes.

Good luck to all and happy motoring. beerchug.gif
Big Len
Prayers sent, @coondog
914SIXXation
QUOTE(Coondog @ Sep 29 2021, 07:37 PM) *

Greg

Hi Coondog.....
I will be saying prayer for you too!

Margie
driving-girl.gif
second wind
QUOTE(914_7T3 @ Sep 30 2021, 05:48 PM) *

Wishing @coondog prayers for a speedy recovery and hope to see you on another SoCal ride soon!

driving.gif

Hello Jeffrey.....L96M Greg here....have you given any thought to the alternate route that avoids all of the traffic on the 101 near santa barbara and drops us into Nipomo? Sounded good to me....anything but traffic...ugh:( Please consider and let me know or let everyone know. We still have all of the Malibu fun and maybe even more fun on the new route. Thank you very much
gg
Curbandgutter

Greg

Praying for you Greg!
914Toy
I will be traveling from Orange County to WCR Friday morning Oct 15, starting early in the hope of connecting with the gangue on the Friday tour (approx noonish). Any-body wish to caravan with me?
tygaboy
Apologies for the hijack but I'm hoping someone coming up from the LA area might be able to help me by picking up a BMW trans in La Crescenta and bringing it to WCR:

If so, PM or call me on 925-708-5295

Details:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=356128

Thanks much!

Chris
GBX0073
Greg Coondog we have never spoke or met but
I know you were looking forward to the Ramble So sorry to hear
Stay positive Prayers sent your way for a speedy recovery
Geoff
strawman
I just updated the attendee list using my iPhone (while on vacation!), but I’ll need to reformat it when I’m back home on Monday in front of my PC. I’ve also caught up on PMs to verify attendance. If you wish to be considered for the raffle prizes and will be in attendance, please PM me so that I can put you on the list!

We are one week away!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.