IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
Pump. JP

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
Making me sleepy. JP

IPB Image

Steve
Thanks again to @strawman for organizing the event. Great job and the drives were awesome! Nice to see so many fellow teeners and looking forward to 2022 WCR!
gonzo54
What a Great WCR! Thanks to Geoff and Nancy @strawman for the great drives, scenic photo ops and banquet.

Rick
FL000
Concur, great WCR and kudos to @strawman , vendors, and others that helped put it together.

Looking forward to next year wherever it is.

Josh and Adelita
Live Event Uploader
The other side of the tracks. JP

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
Blow me. JP

IPB Image

Live Event Uploader
Lot Lizards. JP

IPB Image

MM1
Thank you all for sharing!
Live Event Uploader
Studio Apartment. JP

IPB Image

yellowporky
That was a great time and was nice to finally meet the people behind the screen names after all of these years on this forum.
Definitely looking forward to next year as long as it is not in Brookings @Mikey914 LOL
Thank you to @strawman , vendors and all who made the trip
Live Event Uploader
Back to square one. JP

IPB Image

SO.O.C914er
Nice work by all thanks for all the pictures keeping us updated. Boy Elvira got a work out good to see her safe in the garage! What was the total 914 count? smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Robarabian
Thank you Geoff and Nancy @Strawman for such an outstanding event. Great fun, nice people, amazing roads and scenery. I needed the break and loved the event!
Robarabian
Here is a link to a short video...

I'll do one better, just wanted to share some footage..

https://youtu.be/j1hpGmGQxjI

@strawman

sb914
[quote name='yellowporky' date='Oct 18 2021, 07:37 PM' post='2953528']
That was a great time and was nice to finally meet the people behind the screen names after all of these years on this forum.
Definitely looking forward to next year as long as it is not in Brookings .
aktion035.gif

cali914
Im so jealous. looks like you ladies and Gents had a great time. The 914 is getting new brakes and some chassis stiffening and the wife dragged me to see the rolling stones. Hope to see you guys at the next one (Covid and mask free).
Jack Standz
Thank you Geoff, Nancy, all the awesome vendors, and of course the participants!

Great time and excellent location.

(Maybe next time at Lake Tahoe?)
tazz9924
QUOTE(Live Event Uploader @ Oct 18 2021, 06:13 PM) *

Studio Apartment. JP

IPB Image

love the interior, i highly recommend sfi roll bar padding
Live Event Uploader
Still in Vacation Adventure mode. JP

IPB Image

pete000
Looks like another great WCR, someday I will get to go !
yellowporky
We got to see the new Bond movie as a private showing before its official release compliments of Stevens Creek Land Rover because we bought one of the new Defender 90.
The movie is 2h 45 min but was full of action and definitely worth seeing if you like Bond movies
Click to view attachment
Cairo94507
Looks like a terrific event. beer.gif I am so sorry I missed it. But we bought a new place up in Auburn, sold our other place and I have been working like crazy to get the new one ready for us to move in.

To further complicate life, I am having a complete shoulder replacement on Monday the 25th, so I have to get as much done as possible as I will be useless for at least 2 months following surgery. Of course, according to my wife, I am already useless.... beerchug.gif
rhodyguy
I hope your surgery goes well. I opted out of surgery on one of my shoulders this year. PT helped. Bicep Tendon tear. I was looking at 3 down months had I been cut on.
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Oct 20 2021, 05:51 AM) *

Looks like a terrific event. beer.gif I am so sorry I missed it. But we bought a new place up in Auburn, sold our other place and I have been working like crazy to get the new one ready for us to move in.

To further complicate life, I am having a complete shoulder replacement on Monday the 25th, so I have to get as much done as possible as I will be useless for at least 2 months following surgery. Of course, according to my wife, I am already useless.... beerchug.gif

Happy to stop by and drive your 914!

But seriously, hope all goes well! And congratulations on the new pad!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.