Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fall Foliage Classic...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
seanery
Making a call for volunteers for the Fall Foliage Classic 2005 in Nashville/Columbus Indiana.
Doug Leggins
GREAT to see this topic come up!!!

The FFC will be here before we know it. Looking at the timing -I'm starting to have some doubts that I'll have my car ready ohmy.gif

Count me in for helping.
SpecialK
Not sure how I could help since I'm in St. Louis idea.gif , but if you think of something you need a hand with that could be done from here, I'd be more than happy to help out.........Seriously!

-Kevin

(plus it's a bump... icon_bump.gif )
Joe Bob
QUOTE (seanery @ Jul 18 2005, 02:01 PM)
Making a call for volunteers for the Fall Foliage Classic 2005 in Nashville/Columbus Indiana.

I thought you were moving to LALA land?
cnavarro
I can help- just email me with something I can do.
GaroldShaffer
I can help, but I can't run the show. I you need someone to take the lead if/when you go to LaLa land.
cnavarro
Hey Garold, are we doing any club breakfasts anymore? Was just by IHOP in Orland and was thinking of the last one we had up there.
seanery
committee please check-in to the planning forum. Kevin, do you want in?
Thanks Charles.

Mike I'm moving, but I can't any of these yahoos to take over my spot.
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE (cnavarro @ Jul 19 2005, 04:50 AM)
Hey Garold, are we doing any club breakfasts anymore? Was just by IHOP in Orland and was thinking of the last one we had up there.

I would but it is such a pain in the bootyshake.gif for us to get anywhere that direction from I94. The construction at Torrence Ave is a killer trying to get thru. It took us 1 1/2 hours to get through that section last saturday at 10am.

Now if there is someone over in that area that wants to setup a breakfast (hint hint) Julie and I will do our best to make it.
SpecialK
Sure, I'd loved to help. beer.gif

Sooooo, where's this mysterious "planning forum"? confused24.gif

-Kevin
seanery
in the future events forum
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.