Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Factory 914-6 snorkel
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
horizontally-opposed
I've been sitting on this a while, in part because I didn't know which box it was in and in part because I know finding another one won't be easy. The last one I can find for sale appears to have sold for $300 in 3~ hours…and wasn't as nice as this one (paint not as nice, and more of it missing). But I've found something else I'd rather have in my engine bay, and so it's up for sale.

I have not attempted to clean or polish any of its surfaces: What you see is how it came out of the box. Unlike others I've seen, there's still more than a bit of shine on what looks to be original paint. I am sure it can be made a bit nicer yet, but I would use it as is. I believe this snorkel has been in storage for at least 15-20 years, and maybe much longer.

$400 FOB $360 FOB and will throw in a NOS set of the white plastic top clips and cups (2 of each) that might be of interest to the kind of 914-6 owner who might want this. I was surprised to learn that my yellowed ones were originally white, so I bought a "few" too many. as enough people responded to the caps and clips offer for $40 that I am out of them.
horizontally-opposed
And the bonus parts, purchased new from Porsche in 2007~

Will include two of each, new and unused, if the buyer wants them.

These caps and clips are no longer available as a bonus; price adjusted accordingly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.