Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Motorola AM/Fm Radio Face plate
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
boxster914
I'm looking for the face plate to a 71 Motorola AM/FM radio.

I really only need the switch that controls the AM and FM function but will buy the face plate and/or entire radio with knobs and buttons if necessary.

Click to view attachment
914Sixer
FYI, the bar is made INTO the face plate.
boxster914
Do you mean the missing piece is part of the face plate? And also . . . the knobs are mismatched. Is that how they are supposed to be? If not, which one is correct? And if so, I will need whichever one is not correct.
914Sixer
Here is a used one from theSamba.com Knob on the right is the correct one. Look there too for knobs for Sapphire radio. Click to open
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Feb 22 2021, 07:50 AM) *

Here is a used one from theSamba.com Knob on the right is the correct one. Look there too for knobs for Sapphire radio. Click to open

I have this one with the correct knob also. The bar is held on by a very small washer and the tip is melted a bit to hold it in place. You can see that in the 2nd photo.

If you would be interested in this faceplate and knob I would take $45 and that includes shipping to you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.