Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What rear wheel size in this picture
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
maj75
This is exactly what I want on the back of my 914/6 conversion. Any idea what these rear wheel specs might be?

Click to view attachment
mepstein
Looks like 7x15 to me.
EJ1970914/6
QUOTE(maj75 @ Feb 21 2021, 09:37 AM) *

This is exactly what I want on the back of my 914/6 conversion. Any idea what these rear wheel specs might be?

Click to view attachment

Def 7" x 15" on rear
Flat 6" x 15" Front.

I have Two like that 7"x 15's that would work done in RS finish. Dates are from late 1973 Anodized spokes and out lip face with frosted down step. They look amazing. PM me if interested I can send photos they are restored fronts only by Fuchs Restoration and never mounted since.
JOEPROPER
I have two 16x7 Fuchs if your interested...
roblav1
My eyeball tells me those are fake Fuchs.
mepstein
QUOTE(roblav1 @ Feb 21 2021, 06:06 PM) *

My eyeball tells me those are fake Fuchs.

I think you are right
maj75
Which fakes Fuchs would you guess. I’m making a hot rod anyway, no originality concerns. That is just the perfect look I’m after.

I want a square set-up just like the ones on the back, so 7x15.
mepstein
I would try to find 4 real Fuchs. They are usually lighter, stronger and only go up in value. The only downside I can see is if you want a particular finish, it usually costs ~$300 + shipping each way to a refinisher.

Some fake Fuchs will not fit big brake calipers under 15’s so do your homework.

Also make sure your tire choice will fit under the the fender with the 7’s. It usually won’t without working the fenders.
ndfrigi
just wondering also if that rear has 195 tire?
inschool
7’s in the rear.
Greetings from Boca.

Click to view attachment
porsche914_73
QUOTE(inschool @ Feb 22 2021, 08:47 AM) *

7’s in the rear.
Greetings from Boca.

Click to view attachment

Beautiful looking teener there. Did you have to massage the fenders to fit those 7 x 15s?

Regards from PR,
Fred
maj75
QUOTE(inschool @ Feb 22 2021, 07:47 AM) *

7’s in the rear.
Greetings from Boca.

Click to view attachment

Love to check out your car sometime. I’m in Lighthouse Point, so just down the street.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.