Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vinyl targa top trim piece
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Morph914
I was very careful to tape the hardware or the push prongs to the trim to avoid losing anything, and both the right and left side pieces only have three of them. Did I lose one for each side? If so does anyone have any of these?

Thanks,
John

Click to view attachment
Front yard mechanic
I think everyone is looking for these
mepstein
I bought a bag of them from SMC a while ago. If you can't find your missing ones, PM me with your address and I'll put one in the mail to you.
Morph914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 21 2021, 09:40 PM) *

I bought a bag of them from SMC a while ago. If you can't find your missing ones, PM me with your address and I'll put one in the mail to you.

Thank you, I’ll look one more time to see if I can find, if not I’ll be in touch.

Cheers,
John
wysri9
I think I got mine from Rose Passion in France. They have a great website with lots of parts available including new trip pieces - albeit at a price...... sad.gif
Morph914
QUOTE(wysri9 @ Feb 22 2021, 03:40 AM) *

I think I got mine from Rose Passion in France. They have a great website with lots of parts available including new trip pieces - albeit at a price...... sad.gif

Good to know, thank you.

Cheers,
John
DRPHIL914
@Morph914

like Mark said, Sierra Madre Collection has them, i think 914rubber might as well, i think mine came with the new trim piece i got from Porsche so you might check but the local dealer parts dept may also be able to get them for you
Mikey914
We do and a few other hard to find items

https://914rubber.com/exterior-molding-clip
Jett
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Feb 22 2021, 03:53 PM) *

We do and a few other hard to find items

https://914rubber.com/exterior-molding-clip

Lol I was fortunate to restore our 73 at little behind your last restoration... got all these rare parts that I assumed you needed smile.gif
akp2002
I am planning on not using these at all and attaching strip with double sided tape. Those holes just are the first place to rust and bubble!
Mikey914
Honestly I like that idea better too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.