Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914Rubber GB - 91455209712 YES the Roll bar!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
mate914
I'm in for one with hardware. thank you
jesse7flying
I'm in for one with hardware. Thx
sfspeed
I would like one as well with the hardware.
Thank you
Alex
cashiersjm
I would like one with the hardware.

Thanks, Jim
56kabrio
I'd like one with the hardware please.

Thanks

Mack
mxkinn01
Mark,
I don't see my name on the list. I was post #63.
One plus the hardware.
Thanks
Mike
Mikey914
QUOTE(mxkinn01 @ Feb 27 2021, 09:51 AM) *

Mark,
One plus the hardware.
Thanks
Mike

Thanks for checking, Yes you are on "the list" as the thread is how I keep track just a +1 in the thread or count me in for gets you the PM with the discount code that will take the $240 full retail down to $128 for the GB. Once these start shipping The code will change to $148 still a deal but a little more.

I will also post on the thread when I send out the codes in large letters. I anticipate that I will be sending this out in about a week as the material will be inbound arriving about the 8th. We will be able to turn it around in less than a week after shipping out the 15th or maybe earlier beerchug.gif
The Double S
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Feb 27 2021, 11:39 AM) *

Mark,
One plus the hardware.
Thanks
Mike

Thanks for checking, Yes you are on "the list" as the thread is how I keep track just a +1 in the thread or count me in for gets you the PM with the discount code that will take the $240 full retail down to $128 for the GB. Once these start shipping The code will change to $148 still a deal but a little more.

I will also post on the thread when I send out the codes in large letters. I anticipate that I will be sending this out in about a week as the material will be inbound arriving about the 8th. We will be able to turn it around in less than a week after shipping out the 15th or maybe earlier beerchug.gif

+1

Thank you.
tp coop
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Feb 22 2021, 05:50 PM) *

So we have Rob's tread showing the prototype installed in his rig. I'm really quite happy how these turned out. We have quite a few folks that have stepped up to help support the cause and signed up on Rob's thread. Thought I should make it official and open a thread since someone has "let the cat out of the bag".

A little about the product and process
These are a self skinning rubber product that takes the texture off of the mold, so the tooling has the grain in it. This is how we make the dash tops. The big difference is that unlike the dash we were able to mold off of an original this one we had to scan and create a pattern that was cut into the tool. This is one of the reasons this tool has taken so long. There were quite a few problems we had to overcome, but we are ready to introduce the product now.

We are maybe 6 weeks out on the 1st parts shipping as we have materials inbound and it may take a bit to get it and schedule everything to move forward. Think Mid march and they will be shipping give or take a week.

The cost on these for the Group buy will be $128 until they start shipping, after and when in production they will be $148, The full retail will be $240 on these once the GB is done.

SO if you are interested sign up here !

I'm also putting together a "hardware kit" that will include new mounting screws that fit with a larger phillips head (making easier to remove later) and the new screw covers needed for $5.80 for those that need them (with the GB) no need to decide now.

From the other thread I have the following I will be notifying when ready. I do have some with question marks that I'm not sure if you are in but can send the info when ready.

So far I have the following that are interested

orthobiz ?
JamesM
TJB/914 ?
scallyk9
wes
Jett
MM1 ?
Rleog
jim_hoyland ?
pete000
yeahmag
mmichalik
rick 918-S
ValcoOscar
JamesM ?
iankarr
76-914
dt4 ?
tscrihfield
bigkensteele ?
JeffBowlsby ?
tyfighter123
Nacho
windforfun ?
horizontally-opposed
bob164
PCH
Pappy1975
914Sixer
Wew
Jack Standz
bahnzai
double-a
scallyk9
timothy_nd28
frostyf
davehg
914Toy
Steve
BeatNavy
56kabrio
tyfighter123
Front yard mechanic
tp coop

PS I have AA's roll bars on sale at $95 for those that want them. I'll get some pictures of them up so you can see the difference

tp coop
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Feb 22 2021, 05:50 PM) *

So we have Rob's tread showing the prototype installed in his rig. I'm really quite happy how these turned out. We have quite a few folks that have stepped up to help support the cause and signed up on Rob's thread. Thought I should make it official and open a thread since someone has "let the cat out of the bag".

A little about the product and process
These are a self skinning rubber product that takes the texture off of the mold, so the tooling has the grain in it. This is how we make the dash tops. The big difference is that unlike the dash we were able to mold off of an original this one we had to scan and create a pattern that was cut into the tool. This is one of the reasons this tool has taken so long. There were quite a few problems we had to overcome, but we are ready to introduce the product now.

We are maybe 6 weeks out on the 1st parts shipping as we have materials inbound and it may take a bit to get it and schedule everything to move forward. Think Mid march and they will be shipping give or take a week.

The cost on these for the Group buy will be $128 until they start shipping, after and when in production they will be $148, The full retail will be $240 on these once the GB is done.

SO if you are interested sign up here !

I'm also putting together a "hardware kit" that will include new mounting screws that fit with a larger phillips head (making easier to remove later) and the new screw covers needed for $5.80 for those that need them (with the GB) no need to decide now.

From the other thread I have the following I will be notifying when ready. I do have some with question marks that I'm not sure if you are in but can send the info when ready.

So far I have the following that are interested

orthobiz ?
JamesM
TJB/914 ?
scallyk9
wes
Jett
MM1 ?
Rleog
jim_hoyland ?
pete000
yeahmag
mmichalik
rick 918-S
ValcoOscar
JamesM ?
iankarr
76-914
dt4 ?
tscrihfield
bigkensteele ?
JeffBowlsby ?
tyfighter123
Nacho
windforfun ?
horizontally-opposed
bob164
PCH
Pappy1975
914Sixer
Wew
Jack Standz
bahnzai
double-a
scallyk9
timothy_nd28
frostyf
davehg
914Toy
Steve
BeatNavy
56kabrio
tyfighter123
Front yard mechanic
tp coop

PS I have AA's roll bars on sale at $95 for those that want them. I'll get some pictures of them up so you can see the difference

djway
yep
seanpaulmc
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Feb 27 2021, 02:39 PM) *

Mark,
One plus the hardware.
Thanks
Mike

Hi Mark,
Same deal. Post #5 but not showing on your running list.
By virtue of your response here I understand I’m included.

Thanks,
Sean
mb911
+1 to clarify
sportlicherFahrer
+1 with hardware for me please.
saladin
Hello Mark, one plus hardware please.
jcd914
+1 and hardware

Thanks Jim
ndfrigi
@Mikey914
1 for me too with hardware kit
thanks Mark!
sfrenck
+1 and hardware

Thanks,
Scott
T.Rick6
I'm in; post 35 biggrin.gif
roundtwo
+1 with hardware please. Todd
akp2002
Hi Mark,
I just talked to Makenzie,
I am returning the AA I just bought and want one of these new ones with mounting kit. It looks much better than the AA one! So please put me on the list also.
Absolutely love your company!

akp2002
Mikey914
I promised I'd put up pictures of the AA next to ours.
The new ones we got from AA do now have more pebble blasted finish and have improved from the 1st ones. I understand why AA didn't do the correct finish as it was expensive.

I do have 2 AA ones on the shelf and another coming back, and will honor the $99 on AA ones just PM me.

Mikey914
ours
I need to run another to actually get a side by side as I sent someone the only viable one we sent to someone dry.gif

And thank you for the compliment beerchug.gif
Morph914
I’d like one with hardware please
PaulFV8
Add me for one please with hardware. Thanks
Nacho
@mikey914 Count me in for 1 with hardware

Nacho
CMONNETT
I'll take one with a hardware kit please.

Thanks,

Chris
flat4guy
Need to go check mine but to be safe please add me for 1
t collins
Count me in for two with the hardware please.
Thanks,
Tom
11tenths
I'm in for one w/hardware kit. One of the final pieces of the puzzle... thanks for your perseverance.

Cheers- Harry beerchug.gif
gokart73
I'll take one plus the hardware kit as well.

Thanks!
Mikey914
Just an update -
Material should be here Friday, this means that we should be able to start shipping early this this next week"

Look for my PM Friday morning!
Jim C
I'd like one with the hardware if I'm not too late.
poorsche914
+1 with hardware

driving.gif
jsaum
I’ll take one with the hardware kit.
Number14
QUOTE(jsaum @ Mar 10 2021, 10:01 PM) *

I’ll take one with the hardware kit.

Me, too. I’ll take one with hardware. Thank you.
dyw914
I'll also take one with hardware. Thanks.
Zimms
Did the pm for the group buy go out? I am still in for 2. Thanks for doing this!
Limee
Hi Mark.
If not to late. 1 with hardware. Thanks.
Scott
B
Mikey914
QUOTE(Zimms @ Mar 11 2021, 02:06 AM) *

Did the pm for the group buy go out? I am still in for 2. Thanks for doing this!

No the PM will be going out in the next day I'll post up when I have sent to assure everyone gets in.
Mark
Mikey914
PMs sent to all so far.
We are in full production at this time and will start shipping Monday!!!!!!
Wew
piratenanner.gif cheer.gif aktion035.gif smilie_pokal.gif
wes
Order in! Much thanks!
BeatNavy
Thanks, Mark. This is great, and I really look forward to replacing mine. One question though: I'm trying to add the hardware kit to my car but it's showing out of stock and won't let me. Did I miss or misread something?

I didn't realize I'm a "while I'm in there guy," but of course I am smile.gif
914Sixer
Done, screws out of stock too.
bahnzai
Order placed for the Roll Bar pad, but as already mentioned, the hardware kit is showing out of stock. Is it possible to set it up for us to place an order for out of stock items, and show them on backorder?
Thanks!
seanpaulmc
Same comment as others.

Hardware kit not available - Out of Stock.

It cannot be added to the cart to check out for the GB pricing. Is there a work around?

Thank you 914Rubber! We appreciate your great products and superb efforts making excellent parts.

Cheers,

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Mar 12 2021, 01:57 AM) *

PMs sent to all so far.
We are in full production at this time and will start shipping Monday!!!!!!

mb911
agree.gif

Ordered what I could thanks.
Morph914
Just tried to purchase but the only thing coming up is the AA product which shows out of stock. I also tried interior parts but not there either. Please let me know how to purchase this part.

Best,
John
JFJ914
Ordered, but discount code didn't seem to apply

Thanks,
John Jentz
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.