Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914Rubber GB - 91455209712 YES the Roll bar!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Beach914
FYI, Wouldn't let me order the hardware kit. Said it was out of stock.
Mikey914
Give me a couple hours this morning I'll have Stephanie up date the hardware kits. We had 10 built and she put in 10. It's as simple as putting the screws and caps in a bag.
-Mark
914Toy
Attempted to order Roll Bar Pad, but would not accept discount code?
Mikey914
Anyone else have this problem this morning? I just checked it looks to be working right now.
Try a different browser? May be the way the cookies are being handled?
I'm not really an IT guy but will have Blake look at it in an hour or so when he gets in.
BeatNavy
Still not working for me. I tried both Chrome and Microsoft, signed in and signed out, and refreshed. I didn't delete cookies however.

No worries, I know you'll get it sorted beer.gif
Mikey914
Ok, we will get sorted out pretty shortly, good news is that it isn't stopping production.
Wew
It worked for me last night.
Couple of tips like Mikey said clear your browser history and try again.
Also, try populating your cart through the two email links for each part.
When you put the bar in your cart, try applying the discount code then.
It worked for me.
Then add the hardware option through the link and go to checkout.
The discounts should show then.

Gary
KENNY
I cannot get the hardware kit in the cart for the rollbar
Mikey914
We have to add stock in the ERP System. Our website is now "smarter" in that we haven't processed a work order to "build" the kits. As soon as Stephanine and Blake are back in we can rectify this. It's no longer as simple as increasing the quantity available on the website. Everything is connected. Good and bad. It's changing the way we do things, should be much more good than bad, but here is an example of us learning.
BeatNavy
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Mar 12 2021, 12:02 PM) *

We have to add stock in the ERP System. Our website is now "smarter" in that we haven't processed a work order to "build" the kits. As soon as Stephanine and Blake are back in we can rectify this. It's no longer as simple as increasing the quantity available on the website. Everything is connected. Good and bad. It's changing the way we do things, should be much more good than bad, but here is an example of us learning.

No worries, Mark. You just need to take 10 years and spend $50 million on consultants and they'll have that ERP running like a champ. Maybe.
Mikey914
We were fortunate to be included in a grant that the ERP company needed a launch customer for. We were a more complicated beast for them as we manufacture and sell in wholesale and retail levels, so we are not having to pay their engineers for "custom build outs". I do have Blake, Stephanine, Carr and Kate each working at bite sized pieces of the puzzle. We are still learning, but it is coming along nicely for the most part. It is however changing the way we do business as it is much more structured.

It will offer scalability once we have the full system in place.
Mikey914
The hardware issue should be solved and code appears to be working now I just used it and it discounted as it should.
Thanks for your patience
sportlicherFahrer
Confirming that the hardware issue is fixed. Just placed my order for pad, hardware, and vinyl. Thanks Mark! beerchug.gif
flmont
Iam in for 1 Please..Thanks Frank
Mikey914
QUOTE(sportlicherFahrer @ Mar 12 2021, 09:27 AM) *

Confirming that the hardware issue is fixed. Just placed my order for pad, hardware, and vinyl. Thanks Mark! beerchug.gif

Should be but let us know if you have any problems Scott@914R.......com.
Now that these are rolling forward I'm off to the day job til Monday. With some luck we will actually get a few out today!
KENNY
Everything is good now thank you
bahnzai
Yep, was able to order the hardware this time around. Completely a separate order from the GB, but no biggie. It all works out.
carl k
I would like to purchase one and the hardware for it.

regards,
Carl
Zimms
Wow. Mine shipped already. Damn, that was fast.
rjames
Order placed! Thanks!!
BillJ
order placed thanks!!!!
75914-L20C
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Mar 12 2021, 11:38 AM) *

Now that these are rolling forward I'm off to the day job til Monday. With some luck we will actually get a few out today!

I get a "page not found" error when I try to go to the page for the hardware kit. I sent an email to Scott. Hope it will be fixed soon.
Puebloswatcop
Am I to late to get in on the GB? I need one plus the hardware. Thank
seanpaulmc
Mark -
I can't even get the hardware kit to come up anymore.
It is even on my wish list (glad I did that), but it crashes when selected.
It won't come up in the search bar nor by using the link in the GB email.

I'll wait till tomorrow and try again.

Thanks,
Sean

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Mar 12 2021, 12:38 PM) *

QUOTE(sportlicherFahrer @ Mar 12 2021, 09:27 AM) *

Mikey914
Update on hardware
I have to take the blame for this but when the button caps were counted they counted many of the brown ones we made as black. IN the light of day the mistake was caught. I will need to order in more plastic to make these but it will not be ready in time to be included in the GB we had 60 sets they are gone.

I will offer up the same pricing later and we will have to figure out something, I'm sorry we dorked this up.

On a more positive note we did get 15 out today. Production is moving along fast so the wait time will not be very long on these.
Puebloswatcop
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Mar 12 2021, 07:26 PM) *

Update on hardware
I have to take the blame for this but when the button caps were counted they counted many of the brown ones we made as black. IN the light of day the mistake was caught. I will need to order in more plastic to make these but it will not be ready in time to be included in the GB we had 60 sets they are gone.

I will offer up the same pricing later and we will have to figure out something, I'm sorry we dorked this up.

On a more positive note we did get 15 out today. Production is moving along fast so the wait time will not be very long on these.

Mark,

Is it too late to get in on the group buy on the targa bar? I need one plus hardware.
Chris914n6
First, I had to clear cookies to get the cart to work. New stuff wouldn't actually add and couldn't delete the old stuff.

I'm not in a hurry for a new pad but I would like hardware like most of us. Any chance of adding hardware back as BO and then just shipping it all at once in a few weeks?
treemn
+1 please
Highland
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Mar 12 2021, 06:26 PM) *

Update on hardware

So should I wait till the hardware kit is available to order both the roll bar and hardware kit or will I lose the group buy pricing if I don't order the roll bar by March 19th as instructed in the PM?
CptTripps
I’m in for one with hardware too, if the GB is still available.
Mikey914
QUOTE(Highland @ Mar 14 2021, 02:47 PM) *

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Mar 12 2021, 06:26 PM) *

Update on hardware

So should I wait till the hardware kit is available to order both the roll bar and hardware kit or will I lose the group buy pricing if I don't order the roll bar by March 19th as instructed in the PM?

You will loose the GB price if not bought In the time frame. We are finding that they yield on material is not as good as it should have been and our costs are actually more, we will hold the price as advertised until the cut off, but after that we have to revise. The screw covers will be a delay as I need to bring in product and schedule time to do them.

I have sent out the codes to all so far if anyone is still having any issues please PM me.
Kansas 914
I just saw this but I am in for one with hardware.

Thanks!

@mikey914
mepstein
I'm having trouble with your website. PM'd you.

@Mikey914
Mikey914
Hopefully this will help I have a couple of you that were having issues as to how to use the code.

1s pic is the checkout You do not even need to be signed in
2nd is click to open and add in code
3rd shows code applied.

I will check in with everyone shortly
sportlicherFahrer
Parts arrived today ahead of schedule. Now I just need some latches and a warm enough day to properly install the vinyl! aktion035.gif Thanks again to the crew at 914Rubber. Pad looks great! beerchug.gif
anglophone1
+1 please if not too late?
dlee6204
Got mine today! Hopefully it fits as well as it looks! These have been needed for a very long time.
wes
Received yesterday and looks ABSOLUTELY GREAT! I can’t wait to install it but doing a big garage remodel and as everything is now in piles priorities are in order.
EdwardBlume
I’m in. Thanks, Rob
mmichalik
Mine just arrived, it looks great.
I think I now have everything to complete the interior! Let the installations begin.
Mikey914
We are in the home stretch on material for these and have realized the yield is not as good as we thought it would be. We are holding the price as we said we would until production is done. We will wrap these up om the 19th! So
Get them while they are literally hot!
Price increase after the 19th!

$148 reg $225

Will hold that ($148) til the end of the month
pilothyer
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Mar 17 2021, 02:36 AM) *

We are in the home stretch on material for these and have realized the yield is not as good as we thought it would be. We are holding the price as we said we would until production is done. We will wrap these up om the 19th! So
Get them while they are literally hot!
Price increase after the 19th!

$148 reg $225

Will hold that ($148) til the end of the month

Count me in for one with hardware Please.
Steve
I ordered the pad, but I couldn’t order the hardware kit. Do I need it?
Has anyone installed it yet? Was it a bolt on or did you have to do any massaging to get it to fit?
Mr. Olympic Blue 2 You
I’d like one with hardware please Mark...just read your email newsletter today and thankful I didn’t miss this.
Andrew
bigkensteele
Ah, what the hell. I will take one too.
Jett
Just arrived, thanks 914Rubber!
rudedude
I just placed my order and I was also unable to order the hardware. It told me the page was not available.
cary
MiddleMotors would like 2.
specialk22
I will take 2 please with hardware.
Thank you.
Kansas 914
I don't see my name of the top thread - is it just a function of not updating it lately?

One roll bar and hardware kit.

Thanks for making this!

Mike Moorman = Kansas 914
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.