Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Fuch 2.0 wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
72914wrx
Selling one set of 914 2.0 Fuch wheels. Comes with 11 alloy lugs . I would call the condition good not perfect. No major curb rash or chunks missing out of wheels . Asking 700 for the set .
Eggman
Morning,

No clue if I'm doing this correctly... Just purchased my first 914 but I'm interested in your 4 lug Fuchs wheels. Have you sold them yet? I read the rules before getting into the forum and see you don't have them marked as sold, so I'm crossing my fingers.

Thank you
Craig
roundtwo
Hello,
Just went through a similar purchase
Found these lug nuts on eBay. Checked specs with other members who confirmed they are correct.
Very happy with the quality, mounted perfectly with these exact Fuchs. Sell in chrome too but I recommend the non chrome ones. Can’t recall the name of the finish.

The finish on the ones pictured pretty well match the shiny part of the Fuchs. Shiny enough to look great, not chrome flashy.
roundtwo
Lug nuts pictured.
Not affiliated with ebay seller. Just a happy customer price and quality wise. Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.