Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Forged Wheels Found on eBay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
Franky_Four_Fingers
Have any of you seen these before or know anything about them?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-Porsche-911-RS...353.m1438.l2649

IPB Image

mepstein
Is MrFiat owned by George/Auto Atlanta?
Andyrew
Damn those are expensive.

There are quite a few custom forged wheel shops that will build you any wheel you want for 750 each or less.

I would hate to have to find tires for a 9x15... I sold my 15's years ago because I couldnt find tires for them anymore.
Franky_Four_Fingers
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Feb 24 2021, 08:33 AM) *

Damn those are expensive.

There are quite a few custom forged wheel shops that will build you any wheel you want for 750 each or less.

I would hate to have to find tires for a 9x15... I sold my 15's years ago because I couldnt find tires for them anymore.

Agreed on price for sure. Could you recommend a wheel manufacturer that could build me something similar that would be safe to race on?

I'm currently able to find 888's and Maxxis Slicks -Hoosier also makes the R7, but my last name isn't Rockefeller.

Thanks beerchug.gif
PlaysWithCars
I'm with you. I just put my new A7s on a set of 15x8 Fuchs but they would be much happier on a 15x9 wheel if I could find one thats reasonably priced and doesn't weigh 50% more than the Fuchs.
jmz
QUOTE(PlaysWithCars @ Feb 24 2021, 08:27 PM) *

I'm with you. I just put my new A7s on a set of 15x8 Fuchs but they would be much happier on a 15x9 wheel if I could find one thats reasonably priced and doesn't weigh 50% more than the Fuchs.

Maxilite 15x9 "fuchs" may your answer.
stownsen914
If you like the Minilite wheel look, there are a few manufacturers that make them at pretty reasonable prices. VTO and Panasport are two I can think of.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.