Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A big thank to Dan Jauch (xsboost90)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
I would like to say thank you to Dan Jauch xsboost90 for taking the time ot look at a 32 Ford hot rod for me in Cinncinati, Ohio.
Dan looked at the car and told me everything and more about the car and the condition of the car.
Things that you can not always see in pics.
Should be at CAMP August 5th.
CCLINHOTRODHEAVEN
Joe Ricard
Well I just want to put a plugin for Dan also.
Got the tail light assemblies from him. Straight forward and prompt. Great guy to do business with so go buy the rest of his parts will ya.
olav
QUOTE (boxstr @ Jul 18 2005, 05:08 PM)
I would like to say thank you to Dan Jauch xsboost90 for taking the time ot look at a 32 Ford hot rod for me in Cinncinati, Ohio.
Dan looked at the car and told me everything and more about the car and the condition of the car.
Things that you can not always see in pics.
Should be at CAMP August 5th.
CCLINHOTRODHEAVEN

Just wondering what's the big deal about these things?

confused24.gif
Lou W
They are a blast to drive smilie_pokal.gif
olav

Cool, I'd like to try one out!
boxstr
Olav if you make it to Portland for the WCC 2006 I will take you for a ride.
CCLINPRAISTHELOWERED
Aaron Cox
nice hi-boy smile.gif
rhodyguy
another case of the wrong f-in' wheels. we discussed this at length at the goodguys show. have you sourced a set of americans or cragars yet? do you get that cool john milner look when you roll a chohiba(sp) up in your teeshirt sleeve? what engine is in it?

k
boxstr
Coker will supply the wheel and tire package. Wide whites on red Gennies with 46 Ford caps and rings. 350/350 combo.
Thanks AA.
CCLINMADEMYWAY
tdgray
QUOTE (boxstr @ Jul 19 2005, 10:25 AM)
Coker will supply the wheel and tire package. Wide whites on red Gennies with 46 Ford caps and rings. 350/350 combo.
Thanks AA.
CCLINMADEMYWAY

Good choice Craig smilie_pokal.gif

Those wheels and tire are fugly barf.gif
rhodyguy
yea!!!, that's the ticket!! or go for some of the bling 20" and 40 series tires like we saw on that ford sedan. icon8.gif

k
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.