Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 73 Black Roller
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
boogie_man
73 project roller 041 Black car located in South Orange County So Cal. New rear trunk floor/new rear floor pans/new battery tray/engine shelves. Hell hole was in good shape to begin with/good longs. was completely stripped to bare metal/straightened/creamed and blocked with 2 part epoxy primer. Comes with misc other odds and end parts. $4,000.00 obo. Have clean title in non-op. Open to fair offers no trades. Thanks for looking...Price drop as she needs to go. A lot of inquires, no takers, great foundation car.. Bump for decent offer.Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=782
632]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=782635]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachme
ntid=782639]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[atta
chmentid=782643]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[
attachmentid=782648]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=7826
54]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=
782650] Click to view attachment
PaulFV8
Do you have a transmission available?
eric9144
Damn that's a screaming deal for basically a 'body in white' GLWTS, but you won't need it, there's no way this is going to last long. beerchug.gif
ndfrigi
wow a perfect to start for a project or transfer all parts from a running car that need lots of metal work.
PlantMan
PM sent.
boogie_man
QUOTE(PaulFV8 @ Feb 25 2021, 05:36 PM) *

Do you have a transmission available?

No sorry.
PaulFV8
PM sent. How current on these pictures?

thanks
boogie_man
QUOTE(PaulFV8 @ Feb 26 2021, 08:43 AM) *

PM sent. How current on these pictures?

thanks

She's dusty but photos up in the air were taken 2/25/21 (last night)
boogie_man
QUOTE(boogie_man @ Feb 25 2021, 05:22 PM) *

73 project roller 041 Black car located in South Orange County So Cal. New rear trunk floor/new rear floor pans/new battery tray/engine shelves. Hell hole was in good shape to begin with/good longs. was completely stripped to bare metal/straightened/creamed and blocked with 2 part epoxy primer. Comes with misc other odds and end parts. $6000.00 obo. Have clean title in non-op. Open to fair offers no trades. Thanks for looking...Price drop as she needs to go. A lot of inquires, no takers, great foundation car.. Bump for decent offer.Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=782
632]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=782635]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachme
ntid=782639]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[atta
chmentid=782643]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[
attachmentid=782648]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=7826
54]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=
782650] Click to view attachment

Bump with price drop
930cabman
How complete is this car or what is missing other than engine and transmission?
thank you
boogie_man
QUOTE(930cabman @ Mar 4 2021, 03:52 PM) *

How complete is this car or what is missing other than engine and transmission?
thank you

Have glass/regulators/headlamp motors/windshield wiper motor/gauges/wiring loom is in it.

This would be a great car to paint and transfer existing parts from a rusty or wrecked car.

It's pretty solid.

Thanks for asking

Scott
boogie_man
Monday morning bump.

Need it gone.

Offers ??
PaulFV8
Questions from my painter, Do you have pictures of it bare metal? Any areas that still need rust removed? Did you brace the tub when you cut the floors?
boogie_man
QUOTE(PaulFV8 @ Mar 9 2021, 03:55 AM) *

Questions from my painter, Do you have pictures of it bare metal? Any areas that still need rust removed? Did you brace the tub when you cut the floors?

Car was held up with length supports on jacks as only rear floors installed behind cross-members. I have some pictures of it in bare metal as this was stripped and done at my body-shop the right way. This is the 2nd teener I've done and wasn't a quickie. I hate to let it go but I have change jobs/shops and can't take it/store it and finish it.

Thanks
boogie_man
Monday bump with price lowered as I need to move it from my current location folks.

Thanks for looking
PaulFV8
some bare metal photos would help me convince my painter to move forward. If I could drive there in a day I would look in person but I'm in Virginia

stay safe
gfrewin
Bare Metal Photos would be appreciated. Also are you willing to ship the car at my cost? I'm in Canada and won't be able to cross the border.
boogie_man
Sorry, the only panel I documented was left quarter panel. It was done at a body shop I managed and kept my now retired 30 year plus body-man busy during slow times. It's done right and there should be no surprises under there as I wouldn't waste time or material to hide anything. It's done right I assure you. Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=786
149]Click to view attachment
gfrewin
PM'd you
boogie_man
Monday bump with price drop! Some offers. Close, can't go much lower. Someone finish this one.
boogie_man
QUOTE(boogie_man @ Mar 29 2021, 04:57 PM) *

Monday bump with price drop! Some offers. Close, can't go much lower. Someone finish this one.

TTT
boogie_man
QUOTE(boogie_man @ Apr 19 2021, 08:26 AM) *

QUOTE(boogie_man @ Mar 29 2021, 04:57 PM) *

TTT

TTT
boogie_man
Monday morning bump with price change. A lot of inquiries, happy to answer questions. Good car to save, has good longs. Great transfer car.
rick 918-S
Dude, I can't believe someone hasn't snatched this car yet. Great start to a good project.
boogie_man
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ May 4 2021, 11:33 AM) *

Dude, I can't believe someone hasn't snatched this car yet. Great start to a good project.

Thanks for the words Rick as I'm kinda miffed too. A lot of questions, shipping to East coast is too expensive. I bought this from the famous Bruce Stone to tackle as it had good longs and a pretty good foundation. Been bare metal-hammered/dollied/creamed and blocked with 2k primer and epoxy. I moved to work at another shop and can't finish it. A good once over with someone with knowledge and it would be a black 73 appearance package/ it's even sway bar ready !
rick 918-S
QUOTE(boogie_man @ May 4 2021, 02:59 PM) *

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ May 4 2021, 11:33 AM) *

Thanks for the words Rick as I'm kinda miffed too. A lot of questions, shipping to East coast is too expensive. I bought this from the famous Bruce Stone to tackle as it had good longs and a pretty good foundation. Been bare metal-hammered/dollied/creamed and blocked with 2k primer and epoxy. I moved to work at another shop and can't finish it. A good once over with someone with knowledge and it would be a black 73 appearance package/ it's even sway bar ready !

If I wasn't building a new shop I would be out with a trailer to get it. I have 7 cars in line now but good projects are hard to find. Good luck with the sale.
Robarabian
PM sent... in 3...2....1... I have a few questions...
boogie_man
poke.gif
boogie_man
Monday morning bump/still avail peeps.
boogie_man
Still avail. Price lowered. Gotta go !

Thanks
MidshipManiac
QUOTE(boogie_man @ Jun 30 2021, 09:09 AM) *

Still avail. Price lowered. Gotta go !

Thanks

Pmd with questions!
914Sixer
Coming to Texas soon.
boogie_man
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jun 30 2021, 11:27 AM) *

Coming to Texas soon.

Yes it is

Thanks again all
MM1
Sounds like congrats, Mark!
Cairo94507
Thank God and congratulations! I was getting crazy for that car. beerchug.gif
boogie_man
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Jul 1 2021, 06:49 AM) *

Thank God and congratulations! I was getting crazy for that car. beerchug.gif

Ha ! you've been through enough welder.gif
914Sixer
Invested my COVID checks, lol.
914Sixer
Hopefully going to be on the way to West Texas this week IF shipper can be found.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.