Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1.7L Air Cleaner with Paper Filter $65
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
This is a 1.7L air cleaner assembly that will fit the early 1.7L engines that used the oil bath type air cleaner. I includes a new Mann air filter. I made a couple repairs to it. The inlet tube was buckled and one of the bosses for the clips had partially out.I welded the boss (yes you can weld plastic ) and added a small bracket to reinforce it.

$65 plus shipping.
bdstone914
More pics
Robarabian
Ill take it Bruce. Are you driving on any of the upcoming events, I could cash and carry it and save on shipping.
bdstone914
QUOTE(Robarabian @ Feb 26 2021, 07:14 PM) *

Ill take it Bruce. Are you driving on any of the upcoming events, I could cash and carry it and save on shipping.

I might be on the March 6 run. Shipping would not be much as you are local. PM your address and I can price it out. Probably about $10.
Robarabian

PM Sent

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Feb 26 2021, 06:31 PM) *

QUOTE(Robarabian @ Feb 26 2021, 07:14 PM) *

I might be on the March 6 run. Shipping would not be much as you are local. PM your address and I can price it out. Probably about $10.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.