Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT Cover of the new Registry mag
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Unobtanium-inc
Very cool new cover of the latest Porsche 356 Registry magazine, I wrote about not one but two cool notchbacks I found over the winter. This is only my 2nd cover in 15 years so pretty exciting for me. If you're not a member of the Registry you should join, great club, great magazine, and the coolest car, the 356! Real Barn Finds!!!!
Unobtanium-inc
Here is the article.
preach
Sweet!
TRS63
Congratulations for the cover!

Reminds me when I found my beetle after 20 sleeping years:
IPB Image

Really cool to hear the new issue is coming, always enjoying when something from the registry enters the mailbox! smile.gif smile.gif

Cheers

Antoine
johnhora
Congratulation Adam...very cool!
sechszylinder
reminds me, when I found my 914 in a barn ...
smilie_flagge6.gif
Click to view attachment
Vysoc
smilie_pokal.gif

There is nothing like the pure beauty of a 356A Coupe, (this is not one, but I love them) so much Porsche raw history!!

Love looking at and one day would love to restore a 356 Coupe.

Congratulations Adam!!!

Vysoc flag.gif
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(Vysoc @ Mar 3 2021, 12:07 PM) *

smilie_pokal.gif

There is nothing like the pure beauty of a 356A Coupe, (this is not one, but I love them) so much Porsche raw history!!

Love looking at and one day would love to restore a 356 Coupe.

Congratulations Adam!!!

Vysoc flag.gif

This one was about two towns over from you.
Larmo63
Wow, A coupes are getting rarer and rarer.

I looked seriously at the notch that Beverly Hills Car Club has for sale. No dice, too much welding.

I LOVE notches. '61s can be made back into cabriolets.
Unobtanium-inc
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Mar 3 2021, 05:59 PM) *

Wow, A coupes are getting rarer and rarer.

I looked seriously at the notch that Beverly Hills Car Club has for sale. No dice, too much welding.

I LOVE notches. '61s can be made back into cabriolets.

Rod Emory has been buying many of the A's I've been finding the last couple of years. So I'm still finding them but they aren't hitting the open market.
Unobtanium-inc
The Registry did a poster of the new cover, I've secured some and will be giving them out at the Hershey Swap Meet on May 1st, swing by if you want one.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.