Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
kitten1
Hi cheer.gif cheer.gif

Ive been directed over to this very knowledgeable forum via DDK. Ive very recently taken ownership of my 1973 914 1.7. but due to an issue with the micro switch system which unlocks the rear boot lid the reflector broke whilst trying to release lid, so I'm on the lookout for another. Ideally it needs to be the reflector with the 4 pins on the rear. I would be very obliged for your assistance.

Margaret
SixerJ
QUOTE(kitten1 @ Mar 2 2021, 09:22 PM) *

Hi cheer.gif cheer.gif

Ive been directed over to this very knowledgeable forum via DDK. Ive very recently taken ownership of my 1973 914 1.7. but due to an issue with the micro switch system which unlocks the rear boot lid the reflector broke whilst trying to release lid, so I'm on the lookout for another. Ideally it needs to be the reflector with the 4 pins on the rear. I would be very obliged for your assistance.

Margaret

Hi, I’ve got one which should hopefully suit and critically in the UK so no import taxes. Proper black edged 914 version rather than a chopped down 911 unit. It came off my -6 and it’s definitely not going back on so I don’t need it. Also in good condition. Positive I have a spare solenoid you would be welcome too also

DM me with your details, I will grab some pictures for you and figure out a fair price

Jon
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.