Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bay Area /East Bay windshield installers?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
Small cracks turned into large cracks in my windshield. headbang.gif

Would like to get repaired so one less thing to worry about getting pulled over for.

Any recommendation in our area?

Thanks, Mike
SirAndy
QUOTE(Mueller @ Mar 4 2021, 09:45 AM) *

Would like to get repaired so one less thing to worry about getting pulled over for.

The guy who replaced mine did a good job but i don't remember his name. He was a friend of McMark.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?s=&...st&p=910188

Of course, that was also 15 years ago, so who knows if he's still doing that.
idea.gif
forrestkhaag
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Mar 4 2021, 12:13 PM) *

QUOTE(Mueller @ Mar 4 2021, 09:45 AM) *

The guy who replaced mine did a good job but i don't remember his name. He was a friend of McMark.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?s=&...st&p=910188

Of course, that was also 15 years ago, so who knows if he's still doing that.
idea.gif

I pick up mine today at 5 with its new windshield and trim. For what you will pay in Ca these days (gasoline is involved) you could have the car shipped to Arizona, have a new windshield installed, and ship it back home for about the same cost. lol-2.gif

SirAndy
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Mar 4 2021, 02:50 PM) *
I pick up mine today at 5 with its new windshield and trim. For what you will pay in Ca these days (gasoline is involved) you could have the car shipped to Arizona, have a new windshield installed, and ship it back home for about the same cost. lol-2.gif

confused24.gif
JamesJ
Mike, I have not had any glass installed, but plan to have mine done in the next couple of months. I have spoken with Stacie(sp?) at Performance Auto Glass. He has done older Porsches and was highly recommended. www.autoglassperformance.com 650.722.4914
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.