Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LS1V8JERRY
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
LS1V8Jerry
Today I got my Pfizer shot for Los Angles airport as a first responder.
piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
ValcoOscar
Congrats....

Click to view attachment
ndfrigi
nice! my wife finally got her schedule this afternoon for the shot (moderna) as a school teacher. Hope whole family will get it soon especially for my 2 girls (13 and 15 yrs old) and for my 32 yrs old daughter and her husband along with my 2 grand kids.
barefoot
One of the ONLY good things about being old, we've both had both our shots as of last Saturday sad.gif

Barefoot
FL000
Cool, hopefully any side effects you get are minor. I had COVID in Dec and got vaccinated in Feb. Was worried that I would get increased side effects but other than a sore arm and being a little tired the next day all was well. beerchug.gif
PanelBilly
I got my first shot yesterday. Being 65 has advantages. I took my 64 year old wife with me and they gave her the shot too. The nurses working the makeshift operation just wanted to give out the vaccine
SO.O.C914er
Glad to hear it Jerry! smilie_pokal.gif Hope all is well with your family.....Paul
bretth
And now that you got your shots you get to celebrate the anniversary of "2 weeks to slow the spread" by wearing 2 masks and stay locked down until you're allowed to be free again maybe sometime in 2022.
wonkipop
get it into you.

down here we (the great unwashed) are getting the astra zeneca. its cut price.
(and the italians just pulled some political stunt with the EU and halted a big shipment to us - WTF.gif )
the front line workers, politicians etc get the pfizer - superior jab.

medico mates here tell me the moderna is the go. but its a no show in australia.

remember its not a cure, its just like a flu shot. you still catch co-vid, but you don't die from severe reaction. thats the plan - hopefully. beerchug.gif
flyer86d
I’m scheduled for 3/19 for my first because I’m over the hill. My wife got both of her Moderna shots last month because she is a nurse.

Charlie
hndyhrr
I am Scheduled for my first next week. All three of my kids (adults) had it before covid was called covid. They were told to tough it out! they were tested for antibodies and yup thats's what they had.

Stay safe out there.
orthobiz
Got mine soon after introduced. Still wearing a mask! (and not going anywhere)

Paul
burton73
My wife and I had our second Modena shots on Tuesday. We both had sore arms like a flue shot but I had strong flue like reactions with chills and bad body aces but that only lasted for one day. After 3 days I was feeling like before I had the shot.

Bob B

JamesM
QUOTE(burton73 @ Mar 6 2021, 02:06 PM) *

My wife and I had our second Modena shots on Tuesday. We both had sore arms like a flue shot but I had strong flue like reactions with chills and bad body aces but that only lasted for one day. After 3 days I was feeling like before I had the shot.

Bob B

My wife and others at her school had the same thing with the 2nd Moderna shot. Took her out for a couple days and she said somehow even her hair hurt. Better than the alternative though as I have had multiple friends wind up in the ER due to Covid already and a couple others dealing with long term issues. Im talking about people in their 30s-40s with no prior underlying issues.

This virus aint messing around.
mate914
Why are you not mad at the ones who did this????
10000+ people died in New york alone... Just wait until they anal swab you. Everything you are doing is what China says..... bs.gif
None of the people coming from mexico has any shots......
Matt headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif lol-2.gif av-943.gif hissyfit.gif hissyfit.gif hissyfit.gif screwy.gif screwy.gif screwy.gif
Mikey914
I'm eligible to get the shot as an essential worker but choosing to wait and allow the older folks to go 1st. We are still having problems getting distribution figured out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.