Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dave Toppin 914GT/914 Build
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jim_hoyland
Seems like Panorama has featured more 914sixer this past year
jim_hoyland
Mas.
mepstein
It even looks better in person than the pics. The choice of paint color is outstanding. Dave’s a great guy and deserves every accolade he gets for the build. smilie_pokal.gif
sixnotfour
Agree, some pics are not worth a thousand words... first.gif
Big Len
The car is great looking. The owner, not so much. happy11.gif
ValcoOscar
first.gif aktion035.gif

O
rgalla9146
LOVE the car. It's the owner that annoys me. lol-2.gif
Jamie
QUOTE(mepstein @ Mar 5 2021, 07:59 AM) *

It even looks better in person than the pics. The choice of paint color is outstanding. Dave’s a great guy and deserves every accolade he gets for the build. smilie_pokal.gif

Absolutely a gem in the flesh, Dave had driven it down for Okteenerfest the 2 times I saw it up close and personal. Wonderful details in this build. beer.gifI was parked next to it one day at the hotel when we had a sudden rain storm, Dave's top was off as usual and he was nowhere in sight! I jerked the cover off Mistress(my 73 teener!) and put it on Dave's car, couldn't stand the thought of having to see him bail out that beauty!
SKL1
Nice article and nice to see 914's getting love at 000 and Pano. And it seems every available 914 is showing up on BAT these days...
Mitox
Great article - I'd love to see the car in person
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.