Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Headlamp motor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
eyecolor
I have already purchased one online that did not work.
I have checked small diodes that can be missed and even hooked it up to power and connectors on other side of car that works. Still no good.

Is anyone aware of a service that can rebuild a used motor.
They really don't have that many parts.
Thanks
iankarr
if you can wait a few weeks till I get to my parts bin, I can send you a known working motor. Just cover shipping. R or L ?
mepstein
I probably have a half dozen of them that I can give you for free and probably drop off on my way to philly airport next week.
rgalla9146
I'm third in line....cover the shipping is all
eyecolor
QUOTE(iankarr @ Mar 5 2021, 03:10 PM) *

if you can wait a few weeks till I get to my parts bin, I can send you a known working motor. Just cover shipping. R or L ?

Thanks Ian

I'm a big fan and got the 914 Rubber headlight restore kit along with watching your video far too many times.

Its the driver side motor and no rush.

Next up is the seat or dash restoration once I get permission, ugh.

I would never take it for free .

I'll be able to pay you through Venmo or paypal or you can wait a month for a check in the mail to arrive.

Many thanks

George Ozer

mepstein
Ian - let me try to take care of George. I’ll be near his house on Wednesday so it will save you a trip to usps. beerchug.gif
eyecolor
QUOTE(mepstein @ Mar 7 2021, 12:07 PM) *

Ian - let me try to take care of George. I’ll be near his house on Wednesday so it will save you a trip to usps. beerchug.gif

Thank you Mark,

I wrote Ian also .

This is an amazing community.

I hope Carlisle happens

George
iankarr
You guys have fun. And yes, this community is one of the only things that affirms my faith in humanity.
rhodyguy
Never decline a freebie.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.