Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ohio Caravans to MWC
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
CptTripps
Ok...who is in, who is out?

I'm expecting that we'll come from different parts, and meet up in Toledo so we can head to MWC as a group.

I'm in Cleveland, and plan on having everyone meet up at my house to head to the Toledo leg of the trip.

Anyone want to chime in from a different part of Ohio????
seanery
I can come through Dayton if we don't do an Indiana guy's get together
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE (seanery @ Jul 19 2005, 05:28 AM)
I can come through Dayton if we don't do an Indiana guy's get together

I'm going to start a Indy guy thread today, but I can always go solo sad.gif wink.gif biggrin.gif
jfort
toledo is a good place to meet. count me in
BS Chairman
914 MWC Tip,
All who plan on attending 914MWC should get thier registration in ASAP.
Please remember that we need a head count for chowtime.gif and a name for the event activity lanyard tag. Time is running out we need your help! After 7/29/05 there is a $20.00 late fee beerchug.gif
CptTripps
What time are we thinking to meet up in Toledo?

I'm assuming that others took the day off, or can bail early...

It's about 1hr from Toledo to the hotel. We need to pick a spot and a time.

If we want to get to the hotel by 5:00-6:00 and not get KILLED by Detroit traffic, I'm thinking we'll leave Toledo by 3:00???

Thoughts???

I was thinking the Cleveland caravan could leave my place at 12:00 on Friday. That'd get us to the Toledo area by 2:30ish.
BS Chairman
CptTripps, Leave early just in case someone might have trouble. biggrin.gif To get ahead of the rush, leave Toledo by 2:00pm. That will give an ETA about 3:30pm. Maybe sooner. driving.gif
CptTripps
OK Gang, Looks like we're leaving my house at 11:00 AM on Friday. Anyone else in? (Or is it just Samson and I?)

I'm assuming we are meeting up with others in Toledo at 2:00, and leaving my 2:30.

So let's get the rendezvous points worked out!
TJB/914
Hey Ohio, Indiana, Illinois & Canada Guys,

Have a safe trip. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Tom
BTW
I just got back into town. I got to get my car ready & over to the junk yard for Garold's parts. So much to do, so little time. Weather looks good for the weekend.
BS Chairman
Hey guys, I'm off to a town near our state capital for some door prizes which you guys are going want to win! My S/O says that "the 914 guys will cream their shorts for these! We are looking forward to seeing each and every one of you this year. 3DAYS, 3Days and we are counting! wavey.gif driving.gif driving-girl.gif smilie_pokal.gif chowtime.gif beerchug.gif
CptTripps
Funny...more people from MI and IN posting on this thread than OH folks.

I need a rally point in Toledo. Anyone in?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.