Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Acquired:Sail Panel Trim
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914_7T3
Looking for clean original sail panel trim for both right and left side. This is the thin trim piece that mounts to the bottom of the sail panel with 4 mounting clips.

Porsche sells these new, but the sizing is incorrect. Now looking for an original set in very good to excellent condition. Please PM me if you have a nice set that you are willing to part with.

beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment
mb911
QUOTE(914_7T3 @ Mar 6 2021, 10:36 PM) *

Looking for clean original sail panel trim for both right and left side. This is the thin trim piece that mounts to the bottom of the sail panel with 4 mounting clips.

Porsche sells these new, but the sizing is incorrect. Now looking for an original set in very good to excellent condition. Please PM me if you have a nice set that you are willing to part with.

beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment

Sizing incorrect? Is it the length? Thats what I thought I discovered
914werke
Long or Short?
mb911
QUOTE(914werke @ Mar 7 2021, 10:53 AM) *

Long or Short?

I think mine was long.
914_7T3
I purchased two sets of Genuine Porsche and they were both too short.
914_7T3
icon_bump.gif

anyone? anyone?

Bueller?
Fosterjoejr

beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment

PM sent.

Click to view attachment
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(Fosterjoejr @ Mar 9 2021, 02:29 PM) *

beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment

PM sent.

Click to view attachment

@914_7T3

Joe is a great guy I've known him for some time. He has a treasure trove of good 914
parts. beer3.gif

O
914_7T3
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Mar 9 2021, 04:11 PM) *

QUOTE(Fosterjoejr @ Mar 9 2021, 02:29 PM) *

beerchug.gif

PM sent.

@914_7T3

Joe is a great guy I've known him for some time. He has a treasure trove of good 914
parts. beer3.gif

O

I hear you @Valcooscar and have bought parts from Joe before with great results.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.