Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The 2056 is coming together - new video is up!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
iankarr
Hey Guys...It's new video Sunday. Been really busy building the 2056. This episode covers setting the ring gaps, installing a 26mm oil pump, measuring deck height, installing pistons into the cylinders, putting them onto the case, and torqueing the heads. Plus a bonus surprise interview with Len Hoffman of HAM. Hope you enjoy....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YPaxjubiZY
Robarabian
Fun to watch and educational as usual!! Great series on your car!
Cairo94507
I really enjoy these build videos. Thanks so much Ian for taking the time to help all of us better understand all of the work that goes into building our cars. beerchug.gif
mate914
QUOTE(iankarr @ Mar 7 2021, 09:42 AM) *

Hey Guys...It's new video Sunday. Been really busy building the 2056. This episode covers setting the ring gap, measuring deck height, installing pistons into the cylinders, putting them onto the case and torqueing the heads. Plus a bonus surprise interview with Len Hoffman of HAM. Hope you enjoy....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YPaxjubiZY

Looks good. What HP do you expect?
Matt
BENBRO02
Ian,

Some day I hope to build a 2056 and your videos give me inspiration and also scare me because I realize there is more to building an engine than just assembling a bunch of parts. There is so much that I need to learn.

Thanks,

Ben
ddire333
Thanks, another great video, going to be very helpful for lots of us taking on an engine build.
iankarr
Thanks, guys. I'm having fun with this build. Well...in between being frustrated.

@BENBRO02 . Learning is where the fun is. Go for it. Life would be boring if we always knew what to expect.
GeorgeKopf
QUOTE(iankarr @ Mar 7 2021, 06:48 PM) *

Thanks, guys. I'm having fun with this build. Well...in between being frustrated.

@BENBRO02 . Learning is where the fun is. Go for it. Life would be boring if we always knew what to expect.

Ian,

I've got a 1972 1.7 Type 4 out of the car just waiting to be taken apart and modified. I've been watching your YouTube videos and I thank you for the information and for the great attitude. Love the tag line "Enjoy the addiction".

George
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.