Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Drone chasing 914-6 thru the snow (Zwart)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Shivers
Very cool to see it hauling butt through the snow. But dang, I didn't know those drones could go so fast. Thanks
JmuRiz
Loved his car since I found out about it about 25 years ago...he was a photographer for R&T and there was an article about the best car for $15k blink.gif and he wrote about his 914/6. I liked 914s anyway, so him writing about it and the top-down photo of the 914/6 with factory flares sealed the deal!!!

I wish I could find the magazine, I saved a good chunk of magazines with stuff I liked but can't for the life of me find that one sad.gif
pete000
Nice Ranch he has there !
Jamie
QUOTE(Shivers @ Mar 8 2021, 06:10 AM) *

Very cool to see it hauling butt through the snow. But dang, I didn't know those drones could go so fast. Thanks

A darn good drone pilot to boot! beer.gif
eric9144
Awesome vid, amazing how far along the camera drones have come.
Love that Jeff takes out his cars and drives the stromberg.gif out of them aktion035.gif
bretth
Looks like playing a video game in chase mode.
VegasRacer
Yee - Haw. MDB2.gif
ValcoOscar
Damn, that's cool.... beerchug.gif piratenanner.gif

A security camera caught him walking home afterward.

O

Click to view attachment
mbseto
A friend of mine does this kind of drone work. For him, it's a crew of two: a pilot and a camera operator.

But man that looks like fun.
maddog
so cool!
Krieger
Damn! The sound of that engine is amazing!
Rand
QUOTE(Shivers @ Mar 8 2021, 06:10 AM) *

They can. This is my realm and sofuking fun. There are different varieties of drones. The fast ones can go 90mph and keep up with stunning moves but battery limits them to a few minutes (or less) at a time.
wonkipop
both of them can drive.

mr. zwart sure has been in the seat of a 914 for a long time.
i remember reading about his car when i was a young man in the 80s.
and its the same car?
beerchug.gif
JmuRiz
Yes, same car, he's had it since he was a teen biggrin.gif
CHIZ 914
Another video with Jeff Zwart / talks about his car, and history..

beerchug.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WFXKKYpQHQ&t=838s
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.