Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: new dansk front fenders
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dr914@autoatlanta.com
and will check them for fit, but if anyone is going to need them we will have them.

They are working on the rear quarters as well. We currently do have the fender rear and uppper dog leg patch panels.
Luke M
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Mar 8 2021, 09:25 AM) *

and will check them for fit, but if anyone is going to need them we will have them.

They are working on the rear quarters as well. We currently do have the fender rear and uppper dog leg patch panels.

What's the price point looking like?
Are you going to stock the US and Euro (no side marker holes)?
Front and rears with flares builtin would be great too. idea.gif
Jmkorfha
And how close are we to having a body in white?
Mark Henry
QUOTE(Jmkorfha @ Mar 8 2021, 12:19 PM) *

And how close are we to having a body in white?

Still a long way off, RD almost has a 356 BIW and then it will be 911, as that's where the money is.
At RD we have Pete to thank for the parts we have as he's the 914 guy. He dumped the original old RD dies and made new and improved dies and has increased the 914 catalog by at least 3-4 times the amount of panels.
Root_Werks
There are so many panels available for 356's and long nose 911's. It's really nice to see more panels being tooled for 914's.
rick 918-S
How much George?
johnhora
watching and waiting for pics...
rick 918-S
popcorn[1].gif
Luke M
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Mar 10 2021, 05:54 AM) *

How much George?

It must be top secret cause I can't get an answer on the cost either.
I even asked Dansk direct and was told a price hasn't been confirmed yet.
Luke M
Anyone hear what the price for the new fenders are set at yet?

George ????
Superhawk996
I am going to need these at some point when I move to steel flares.

Price check -- Aisle 2
mepstein
RD might have them soon -
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...p;#entry2890668

Only problem is some of the Dansk replacement metal really sucks. Ask any Porsche repair shop if you don't believe me.
peteyd
I would not get your hope up guys. Currently Dansk still does not have inventory. It also looks like there projected price is 1000 Euros. Landed in North America I predict they will retail roughly $1400

Pete
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.