Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 915 trans w/WEVO conversion & LSD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mepstein
915 aluminum trans w/WEVO conversion & LSD. Transmission was recently removed from a strong running race car. 915 Carrera trans, WEVO side shift conversion, transmission cooler and pump, axle set, rear shift rod & shift tower. $14,995
Email - Mark@MarkEpstein.net to purchase.
Cairo94507
drooley.gif In my future maybe. beerchug.gif
scallyk9
After looking for over a year for a WEVO conversion kit (not really a side shifter) which now seems to be NLA, and finally going with a Martin Bott 915/916 conversion kit, Guard LSD, new 911 shifter with WEVO, and axles and linkage from Patrick MS, this is a very good deal.
Steve
Killer deal!!
Cairo94507
Believe me, if I did not have 20 plates spinning in the air already, I would be all over that.
B2524
What ratios?
Spray bar or just recirculating oil?
How many events on the trans?
Thanks
mepstein
QUOTE(B2524 @ Mar 11 2021, 09:29 PM) *

What ratios?
Spray bar or just recirculating oil?
How many events on the trans?
Thanks

I have no idea, sorry.
budge96
Mark , do you know wether it shifts easily or not ? I've heard a lot of horror stories
about the 915 conversion boxes and the difficulty to get them to shift smoothly ..
Other wise this looks like a very appealing deal interested .. Thanks Bert
mepstein
QUOTE(budge96 @ Mar 12 2021, 08:49 PM) *

Mark , do you know wether it shifts easily or not ? I've heard a lot of horror stories
about the 915 conversion boxes and the difficulty to get them to shift smoothly ..
Other wise this looks like a very appealing deal interested .. Thanks Bert

It was built by Peter Dawe. Everything worked well. No issues.
It's pending right now. If something changes, I will post.
racerbvd
Wow, now that was a deal.
mepstein
Back up for sale. Oil cooler, shift linkage rod and trans oil pump are not included. Axles and shift tower are included. Trans is in very good running condition.
mepstein
Still available
Shivers
I'd so love to have it. But the wife's retaliatory spending would make my car a widow.
mepstein
Still available with the extras ( Axles and shift tower) $9,995
mepstein
biggrin.gif
SirAndy
idea.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Aug 3 2021, 03:11 PM) *

idea.gif

Imagine being able to stomp on the pedal in every gear and not worrying about the trans going south.
I’ll pick up shipping for a world member.
RiqueMar
QUOTE(mepstein @ Aug 3 2021, 01:59 PM) *

QUOTE(SirAndy @ Aug 3 2021, 03:11 PM) *

idea.gif

Imagine being able to stomp on the pedal in every gear and not worrying about the trans going south.
I’ll pick up shipping for a world member.

Bumping this thread for a good deal on a GREAT trans. I have one in my current project, and drove it in a previous car, nothing bunt good things to say. aktion035.gif
mepstein
Still available
eric9144
icon_bump.gif Really surprised someone with big HP or big 6 hasn't jumped on this. I have this setup in my car and it shifts like butter, handles the big HP no problem, great solution!
mepstein
Still available. Can’t be built at this price. driving.gif
mepstein
I thought I had a buyer but they went silent. Still for sale. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.